unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

#FuckThePats​

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
I would be happy with any of the big three receivers at 13 for the niners. But Henderson or thomas would be better! This will be a njce repreive from the madness even though the season will likely be cancelled or shortened :(

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
Why do all the charts have biggest need or first round pick for the Packers all going TE/QB/etc.

We need ILB/WR 5x more. WR desperately. Idk why everyone thinks our WR corp isn't the biggest issue in all of football rightnow. It's literally Adams who got hurt, and a bunch of worthless high drop undrafted/unsigned guys.

The packers would be idiots to waste a 1st/2nd rnd pick on a rookie when the main allure of Rookie QB's is capitalizing on the Rookie cap hit, and Rodgers is still playing at a top 10 QB level? That and TE is one of our worst spots drafting historically, AND we already used a top 4 rounds pick on still promising but injured from last year Sternberger who could very well be legit.

If the pack pick a TE or a damn QB 1st/2nd/3rd I'm gonna be fuming, especially in a draft with deep WR's that will push down some of the also very good LB/interior dline/offensive tackle options.

Cheers everyone to a fun virtual draft though.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Lack of sports certainly helps, but I'm very much looking forward to this. Fuckery or no, it's exciting to have something happening on schedule.

Jul 18, 2018
I really hope we don't take Terell Lewis at #28. We can easily trade our spot to another team if no LB are being chosen by then

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I hope the Pats trade out of the first round and acquire multiple 5th rounders or use their 1st pick on a kicker.

T0M

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 13, 2019
There's no fucking way the Redskins can Redskins this pick. Right?

Well, can't put anything past Snyder, I suppose.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I am in the boat of being afraid my team is gonna trade up for Jordan Love

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
There's no fucking way the Redskins can Redskins this pick. Right?

Well, can't put anything past Snyder, I suppose.

What do they do if Cincy breaks every mock and goes Chase Young? They need a QB, but the worst team in the league better be considering the best player in the draft. Wait until round 2 and take a chance on Hurts or something.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What do they do if Cincy breaks every mock and goes Chase Young? They need a QB, but the worst team in the league better be considering the best player in the draft. Wait until round 2 and take a chance on Hurts or something.

there is absolutely zero chance Cincy takes anyone but Burrow

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Simmons would be great if he dropped. A lot of good tackles too, we're in a great spot for one. Safety is almost a desperate need. That extra 3rd from BOB is gonna come in handy :)

Simmons is for sure at the top of my draft list. I have dreamed of a stud LB on the Browns for years but I doubt he is there at #10 unless there is a run on OT and QB's but I will be happy with a stud LT as well then we can go LB/S on Friday.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Simmons is for sure at the top of my draft list. I have dreamed of a stud LB on the Browns for years but I doubt he is there at #10 unless there is a run on OT and QB's but I will be happy with a stud LT as well then we can go LB/S on Friday.

I can honestly see that run on OT's and QBs happening, I'd be okay moving up a couple spots to grab Simmons too, maybe that extra 3rd. Can try to trade back up for Ezra Cleveland too, lot of fun possibilities!

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
idk I feel like Washington would just take Burrow and we'd be back to normal

Rivera doesn't seem super hot on Haskins anyways

There could be some crazy trade packages offered. And given the high probability of technical fuckery with this draft the stories that come out of it could be legendary.

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
The more I think about, the more I think I would be ok if the Falcons made a move up to get Simmons.

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
if they trade up it should be for Henderson if they think he's gonna be gone or Okudah (who they probably can't get)

they need secondary help badly

I feel like we can get a quality corner in the 2nd round. If the talk about Simmons is true he would be able to help the defense out in a multitude of ways maybe addressing multiple areas of need on the defensive side of the ball.

I'm fundamentally against trading up for a corner.