chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I don't feel great about any of the qb's in this draft.

Burrow - one year wonder
Tua - glass
Herbert - only looks like a qb
Love - great prospect...in the mid rounds
Murray - Big12 qb

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA

Burrow - one year wonder
Tua - glass
Murray - Big12 qb

Burrow looked incredible in that one year though, and it just happened to be his final year.

I like Tua, but man... I'd have a hard time picking him with that injury history.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017

Burrow - one year wonder
Tua - glass
Murray - Big12 qb
Herbert scares me because he just doesn't look the same throwing the ball from down to down. Sometimes he looks perfect throwing 1 down and then looks goofy the next.

Oct 25, 2017
*knew

snesfreak has been dead ever since RBH murdered him.

His funeral was great though!

tenor.gif
Fuck yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Man wonder if the hawks will even pick in the first round. Most likely just gonna trade back as usual. Maybe the last pick in the first..maybe

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
I know Herbert reminds me of. He is blaine gabbert reincarnated. A guy with all the physical tools and not even half the skill to match it. AKA Trubisky-ish.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
These hoes don't remember Trubisky and it shows.
People are being fooled by his physical profile and how great he looks throwing the ball in no pads with no pressure. He is an athlete so in situations like the combine he will look like a beast. When you watch him in games though with his pads on and game time pressure he looks completely different.

If he was a black qb he would be a mid rounder and no one would be talking about him.

silentg

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Really looking forward to this draft. It's strange obviously but I time zone differences and work on Friday mean I've usually had to catch up the next day. Not in work tomorrow so will try to stay up to watch it. Fascinated to see how it pans out (technically and in terms of picks). Another draft with the Bears out of round one.

Also, anyone fancy doing that NFL.com predict the picks thing?

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Gettleman is obviously the most likely one to turn himself into a potato on stream right?

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I would like the Jets to grab Lamb but won't fault them for going OL. Sam needs help all over the place.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Fully prepared for the Lions-Dolphins trade scenario to end in Bob Quinn losing the 3rd overall pick down the back of the sofa.
Oh absolutely. I'm honestly fine if he doesn't trade back and just gets Okudah. But I think problems start up when BQ tries to get cute with the draft. I'm also fully prepared for him to trade back and screw up the picks that way as well.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't been this anxious about a Dolphins draft in... ever?

Please no Herbert, please no Herbert...

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Lions trade 3rd overall to the Patriots, Patriots draft Tua, Bill laughs from his evil lair

NFLEra:
giphy_s.gif

jk but that's my tinfoil hat scenario. You know the Lions and Patriots love to trade with each other though

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Exactly! I'm over here reading reports that the Dolphins are considering trading up to the Lions #3 spot... FOR AN OFFENSIVE TACKLE.

I can't take much more of this.

All I know is that we're either going to be elated tonight, or we're gonna be looking for a new sport to watch lol.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Rather see them do that and then take Love later than take Herbert
I haven't seen anything from Love other than highlights on YT but I wasn't very impressed... every good throw is a deep shot to an open receiver with tons of time and a clean pocket. I'm worried about the jump from Utah State to the NFL.

Honestly I want Tua. In the words of Arians, "no risk it, no biscuit."

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I know Herbert reminds me of. He is blaine gabbert reincarnated. A guy with all the physical tools and not even half the skill to match it. AKA Trubisky-ish.

He reminds me a bit of a slightly shorter Brock Osweiler.
Lions trade 3rd overall to the Patriots, Patriots draft Tua, Bill laughs from his evil lair

NFLEra:
giphy_s.gif

jk but that's my tinfoil hat scenario. You know the Lions and Patriots love to trade with each other though

*Tua breaks in half by week 4.

patricia.jpeg

Dutch

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I need the Dolphins to draft Herbert the big White Giant for my own personal sanity.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen anything from Love other than highlights on YT but I wasn't very impressed... every good throw is a deep shot to an open receiver with tons of time and a clean pocket. I'm worried about the jump from Utah State to the NFL.

Honestly I want Tua. In the words of Arians, "no risk it, no biscuit."

i want Tua as well. The other prospects are okay, but nothing special (I need more than one good season from Burrow). If Tua makes the jump to pro and avoids injuries, he could be one of those once in a lifetime QBs. I want that excitement. I don't want another Jay Fiedler.

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
Regarding Tua and him being 'Injury Prone"

overblown for sure.

Usually I agree but just watching Tua this last year the dude just doesn't know when to live to fight another day.

Game after game where they are up 30+ points against inferior opponents and he's out there taking unnecessary hits and trying to slip out of tackles with his ankles getting tackled in two different directions. And this is after multiple injuries from previous years. I was hoping he'd finally show improvement last year in that kind of decision making but what I saw was the same stuff.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know why the Raiders still haven't shown any of their 2020 Draft merch? No hats, jerseys, anything.. it's literally draft day!

I'm starting to get worried that they're going to unveil some hideous new Vegas Logo....