• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Now that it's over. Where will *Pats fans go next?

• San Francisco

• Tennessee

• Stay Put

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
when our Patriots trade "the farm" for Nick Foles

Alligatorjandro Tall4Life TheeFanatic NinjaScooter Himynameischris

Ly0HJTi.gif

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Trubs wasn't ready to start and now Nagy ruined him. Great piece of work, CHI. Foles ain't gonna do shit.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Lol Bears. What are you doing? Foles isn't better than Trubisky.
So where do Cam and Jameis go then?

Last edited:

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
We discussed for months the possibility we would have to actually send a draft pick for a team so they take SOME of Foles salary. Getting a 4th is great.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Taking Foles instead of Cam? Good lord.

Only places without a starting QB now are the Chargers and the Pats

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I cannot believe someone actually traded for Foles.

Trubisky is going to somehow manage to keep his job because they traded for someone worse than him.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Obviously I love Foles for what he did but he isn't a starter and this makes no sense. What did they give up for him?

The low cap hit this year sure is interesting

With 3 starters at DT now and Cox and Jackson both at 30 or above, we know Cox and or Jackson won't be on the team past this season. Look for them to draft another good DT potential to replace Cox or Jackson with next off season.

I guess Vonn Bell is gone. Bummer.

The Eagles better be in on him, or Parks from Denver.

I really don't get what the Eagles are doing. Two huge needs at CB and WR and they are letting all the top guys get picked up and or traded for. And in Hopkins case for a lot less than anyone could have imagined. Eagles probably could have offered Alshon and better pick package.

And they just keep reloading at DT. Brought back a terrible CB in Mills to make him a S. Can't fix all these holes through the draft esp when the holes are there because of really poor drafting.

And it sucks that Jenkins will now get paid what Howie should have paid him and be super good for the Saints. Wish he finished his career here.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
twitter.com

NFL Media on Twitter

“Complimentary access to #NFLGamePass now available to fans both in the U.S. and Internationally, providing access to past full regular and postseason game broadcasts, NFL Originals and more: https://t.co/3oCxfxli0A”

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
twitter.com

NFL Media on Twitter

“Complimentary access to #NFLGamePass now available to fans both in the U.S. and Internationally, providing access to past full regular and postseason game broadcasts, NFL Originals and more: https://t.co/3oCxfxli0A”

Oh wow that's really cool!