Now that it's over. Where will *Pats fans go next?

• San Francisco

• Tennessee

• Stay Put

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So many terrible decisions by the Rams. When the "win now" approach goes horribly wrong.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when everyone was hiring everybody who ever sat in a room with Sean McVay? Life comes at you fast I guess.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone willing to break the bank for an running is an idiot.

Their shelf life is literally the rookie contract plus a couple franchise tags at the high end.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Only BoB is dumb enough to trade for that contract, and he just took another washed up RB's terrible contract on

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a setup for some bad Brady joke?
Nope.
I've gotten two random Trump idiots following me in the last couple of weeks.
MAGA shit all over their profiles.

I never even talk about Trump or political shit on that account.
They're just Pats fans. You'll learn to love them.
Nah I think they're just randos or bots, this one liked a tweet about my twitch casting schedule I posted on my site.

I blocked them immediately btw.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Zeke is lucky the Cowboys are run by idiots with deep pockets, because that will be the last huge deal for a running back for a long time.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Sean wasn't practicing Social Distancing and now this...

He says he went public to make an example of himself.

At least this can convince others to take this seriously, Lord knows more people in this state need to do that

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Firstly, I hope Peyton recovers 100%. On the practical side, this shit could seriously fuck up draft prep.

Oct 25, 2017
Why can't Trump get that shit, and cancer?
And every other deadly virus/disease.

And die in pain screaming "FAKE NEWS! I"M HEALTHY! I'M HEALTHY!" as he melts into a pile of shit.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I would say the the Texans and Lions are currently the leaders in team dysfunction. What do those teams have in common? I wonder.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Lol the fucking dumpster fire Rams. Right as the stadium is about to open, their SB window was like 5 seconds. Crowned way too early.