Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For those of you that are bold enough to risk it, Gamestop is doing a B2G1 deal for pre-owned games. This includes RE4R that also has a sale on pre-owned copies of it.

Feb 25, 2022
Target has a 20% off Target Circle offer which works on any 4K UHD or Blu-ray that is sold and shipped by them. They also have found a new distributor for movies: if you go to categories-->movies, music, and books-->movies-->4K UHD movies there are now 819 results. (That number had dwindled to around 300 in recent months after their previous distributor announced they were shuttering by early next year.) They even have some Indicator and Shout Factory titles.

Le Mepris 4K UHD is $18.49 on Amazon (lowest price it's gone down to so far), and it seems you may get a coupon offer when signed in to your account. The offer can likely vary--they gave me 20% off, bringing the total to $14.80.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
For those of you that are bold enough to risk it, Gamestop is doing a B2G1 deal for pre-owned games. This includes RE4R that also has a sale on pre-owned copies of it.
I only risk it when they increase it to b2g2... which I think they did the day after christmas 2 years ago (aka no guarantee they will do it again just it's not impossible they will do this deal today and a better one tomorrow because it's gamestop lol)

but yeah only buy if you are okay with used games with no cases even for brand new games :P

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Have anyone noticed any sales on google gift cards. I have noticed almost everything else including Apple gift cards but google have been rare

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone happen to pick up one of the Logitech Superlights from Logitech's refurb sale? Picked up a red one and still have no updates. Wasn't expecting it for Christmas or anything, but haven't seen any movement at all.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone happen to pick up one of the Logitech Superlights from Logitech's refurb sale? Picked up a red one and still have no updates. Wasn't expecting it for Christmas or anything, but haven't seen any movement at all.

mine shipped and is arriving today via fedex. received several emails from logitech as well (shipped and out for delivery emails).

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Though the Best Buy deal at that price is over, Amazon currently have the Switch version of the steelbook launch edition of Anonymous;Code on sale at $39.99.

Amazon also have the standard edition of Master Detective Archives: Rain Code on sale at $39.99 again.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
QVC II: Return of Black Friday

Btw, is QVC the one who could potentially send you a EU copy or was that HSN? I never did try out one of these codes. Might be time to grab something now that my holiday expenses are over with.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
QVC II: Return of Black Friday

Btw, is QVC the one who could potentially send you a EU copy or was that HSN? I never did try out one of these codes. Might be time to grab something now that my holiday expenses are over with.

Dunno about HSN, but yea it was QVC that did it with Mario Wonder at least

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Just got a code from HSN for $10 off with 10NOW as the coupon code. It may be targeted, but worth trying for existing accounts.

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020
I used a different card with the same shipping address, and my copy of PoP is on it's way.

Possible they aren't catching everyone.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
B1G1 50% off deal is now active for Target, not too many notable things to preorder though sadly aside of Sea of Stars, Visions of Mana, and MLB.

Reminder that you don't have to buy two items, you can order two games/copies that have the same price, then can cancel one of them in order to get the discount on the game/item you actually want to keep.

View: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1754052565585531317?t=26Ao-nmoxI62quCTATS4PA&s=19

Thanks for the heads up 🙏 Bummer there is so little selection on preorders (No FF7:Rebirth? Really) but there are a few others I need to pick up anyway.

Easystride

Oct 27, 2017
B1G1 50% off deal is now active for Target, not too many notable things to preorder though sadly aside of Sea of Stars, Visions of Mana, and MLB.

Reminder that you don't have to buy two items, you can order two games/copies that have the same price, then can cancel one of them in order to get the discount on the game/item you actually want to keep.

View: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1754052565585531317?t=26Ao-nmoxI62quCTATS4PA&s=19

No Persona 3 :(. Ah well, I need to focus on Infinite Wealth. Kind of a disappointing sale but that makes my wallet happy.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://x.com/Wario64/status/1761663741446287527?s=20

wtf-what-the-fuck.gif

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I knew this would happen lol. Same thing for 7 where it went really cheap just a month later. Glad I waited. It might go even lower by the time I'm done with Rebirth/Unicorn.

BorganXI

Oct 27, 2017
WA
Games drop in price so quickly these days it's worth it just to wait a couple months. Unless you need a game Day 1 or have FOMO you can save at least $20.