Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
Waiting for Battle Network Collection for Switch to hit $30. Kicking myself for buying it digitally even though it's more convenient.

And then hoping Three Houses has a final seasonal discount and really kicking myself for not getting it that time it was going for $30.

Just can't justify rebuying games I already own at near full price right now.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I got my security case opened and all it took was a strong magnet. I guess the contraption they use to open it just has magnets inside it when they attach it to the top and then it lets it slide open as a result. So you just need to replicate that by holding magnets on the tabs locking it in place.

If you have a walmart near by or maybe even a target - they can probably open it for you.

I had planned on taking it to a Walmart to get it taken care of since that's where I ordered it form, but I can't imagine why Target would bother. I would have no proof that I purchased it and they could just assume I stole it from them.

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere...
Waiting for Battle Network Collection for Switch to hit $30. Kicking myself for buying it digitally even though it's more convenient.

And then hoping Three Houses has a final seasonal discount and really kicking myself for not getting it that time it was going for $30.

Just can't justify rebuying games I already own at near full price right now.

The digital verson's been $29 on Walmart for a good few months. I guess you meant you want to repurchase it physical?

www.dekudeals.com

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection | Deku Deals

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection - on sale now for 21% off. Compare all the current prices, see histories, and get deal alerts for the next sale at Deku Deals

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
The digital verson's been $29 on Walmart for a good few months. I guess you meant you want to repurchase it physical?

www.dekudeals.com

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection | Deku Deals

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection - on sale now for 21% off. Compare all the current prices, see histories, and get deal alerts for the next sale at Deku Deals
Yeah, I got both digital day one. Certain games you just want to own physically tho. Still kicking myself for selling Path of Radiance way back when for like $15 to GameStop (if that much).

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
The quest for a cheap QVC item.. I found something for $8, but it makes this a $50 game. It's still ok but all the fees and extra item sorta kill it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
YOOOOOO

Picked up. Thanks, Lotus 😁

paper-mario-ttyd.gif