• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being a child and how disappointed you'd be if your mom came home with three pieces of shit for dinner.
Reminds me of a time when I wanted the Nintendo Wii for Christmas and my family bought me a frosted glass checker set.

Nothing would have been better, so I agree with you.

siteseer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They were poachers, you know those assholes who kill live animals for just their horn and leave them to die

This isn't some conservation group or wildlife experts getting eaten, again it's Poachers

Yes, they're vile people, doing vile things
No sympathy from me

Should we RIP dudes cause they're just human?
Some are bad and are OK to be laughed and lauded at

I love how some even give them hypothetical families, like that makes its A-OK somehow

Play stupid game win stupid prizes, ain't no one told these sumbitches to go poach rhino's and meet their demise by the jungle
again i'm not making a judgement on how good or bad these hunters were. i did not know them as individuals. i know hunting large game for sport or trinkets is wrong. i'm making a judgement on this thread's callous enthusiasm to see them die in a most horrific manner.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Is "but their family" the new conversation tactic?
"Wow this person did something super objectively shitty, fuck them"
"Ok but their wife and kids though"

Aaron Stack

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Some of these posts are disgusting.

These so called poachers ain't the problems. It's the money men behind them who are putting them up to it are the issue. Most of these poachers are probably from families with real poor backgrounds, who have very little choice. Some people have to get paid and will do anything to put food on the table. Wishing them death isn't going to solve anything as the money men will just hire more poor people.

Pretty bad argument since they actually end up killing rangers and people protecting the animals that live on their property since they make an income for allowing them to stay.

The amount of poachers who are actually poor and starving is vastly overstated. Get informed

http://www.poachingfacts.com/faces-of-the-poachers/

Status
Not open for further replies.