Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
Are we all supposed to be still concerned with Iran?

Israel has no interest in peace.

It is an apartheid state.

There has to be a better way than this.

Last edited:

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
This is beyond sad. And the fact that the world will sit back and do nothing is shameful.

RIP to the innocent that were murdered.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
The body and injured counts are insane!
This bloodshed against the Palestinians needs to end. I guess the Israeli government likes to commit genocide as it's some sort of game.

Deleted member 2595

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really starting to get scared of all those millennia old prophecies claiming the end of times making so much sense as of today.
  • "When the most wicked member of a tribe becomes its ruler, and the most worthless member of a community becomes its leader, and a man is respected through fear of the evil he may do, and leadership is given to people who are unworthy of it, expect the Day of Judgment."

Fucking monsters.
Good thing it's happened thousands of times, all over the world, since the dawn of civilisation :)

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Protesting and defending their land via rocks or molitovs is only going to help feed the narrative the west is protraying.

Honeslty, if the Palestinian people ALL marched hand to hand, side by side in the millions, maybe then the world will take notice. Men, women, children of all ages, just march to the border and pull a Ghandi, sit quietly and resist.

As it stands, a verbal slogan or even a pebble thrown is used as a means of justification by Israel.

You know how many black children, black women, and black men died for civil rights?

I am really really realllllllllllllly tired of this rosy heartwarming fucking myth of a fantasy that people portray as if people who have been systemically brutalized just unified and went limpdick while their oppressors beat on them until a sudden change of heart....

No man.... People fucking died. People lost children. People lost family. Blood poured in the streets.

It was never kumbyah. That's complete bullshit.

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando, FL
Huh? Egypt can't even treat their Coptic population with dignity and respect and you want to pass the Palestinians off to them? Also, not all Palestinians are Muslim. In Lebanon Palestinians have had their right to own property revoked; in Syria they are not allowed to have Syrian passports; the Gulf countries discriminate against them and had previously expelled them in mass during the first Gulf War. Do you know who else are predominantly Muslim? Kurds, Hazaras, Ahmadiyya, Shiites in the Arabian Peninsula, Sunnis in Syria, Darfurians. Want to take a stab at who these people were tormented, oppressed, and killed by? Offloading the Palestinians to people and states that barely have any respect for their own citizens, isn't going to go the way you think it is.

Gaza isn't Egypt's mess to fix nor is it their responsibility. If anyone should have their asses hauld in to fix this it should be Britain. Quite frankly, Egypt has a lot do to fix the injustice against the Coptic people before anyone even thinks that it's a country that can treat other ethnic minority groups well. You need to get this Islamic ummah thing out of your mind. Outside of some lip service it isn't a real thing.

You've pointed out quite a few problems in your post and offered very few solutions. You think the British would want to take control of Gaza again? They've been moving away from this whole empire thing for a century. Egypt has devoted a lot of time and effort to the people of Gaza, even hosting a summit with the leaders of the West Bank. Speaking of the West Bank, they are much more diverse in religious terms than the Gaza Strip is. Gaza is 98% Sunni Muslim, while Egypt is 90% Sunni Muslim. Egypt would also amass a great deal of international goodwill by annexing the Gaza Strip. Its Win-Win.

Real self-determination done in good faith (without the kind of sabotage we've been witnessing) would go a long way. That wouldn't make things nearly ideal, but that's the basis for at least building something vaguely viable. The current situation doesn't seem sustainable as it's a huge ghetto where undesirables are packed, while living in extreme poverty, while everyone acts surprised and frowns when they radicalize. As a westerner who's only ever known a fairly easy life, I can't swear I wouldn't hate my oppressive neighbor if my only horizon was this.

You're definitely right that the Israeli occupation of the West Bank needs to end. Hamas (the elected government of the Gaza Strip) has proven itself time and time again to be inept and governance. It even fights other Palestinian organizations. If the Gaza Strip were granted complete autonomy right here and now it would not be ideal as Hamas has, besides empty words, shown no indication that they wish to work with others or even hold fair elections. Returning the Gaza Strip to its previous owner is, I think, the right way to go.

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know how many black children, black women, and black men died for civil rights?

I am really really realllllllllllllly tired of this rosy heartwarming fucking myth of a fantasy that people portray as if people who have been systemically brutalized just unified and went limpdick while their oppressors beat on them until a sudden change of heart....

No man.... People fucking died. People lost children. People lost family. Blood poured in the streets.

Yeah ... even his "pull a Ghandi" metaphor lacks GREAT context.

https://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/phil8.htm

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence... I would rather have India resort to arms in order to defend her honour than that she should, in a cowardly manner, become or remain a helpless witness to her own dishonor.
But I believe that nonviolence is infinitely superior to violence, forgiveness is more manly than punishment. Forgiveness adorns a soldier...But abstinence is forgiveness only when there is the power to punish; it is meaningless when it pretends to proceed from a helpless creature...."

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Utterly shameful. Isreal is killing civilians of another state with complete impunity. Now, I can understand why that might not garner much attention in the US given that's generally our equally disgusting modus operandi in the region, but it is nonetheless a disgrace. Shame on the US and the international community for sitting idly by while children are being shot at and killed.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this day is remembered for the inhumanity of these deaths and not the shitty pawns of power opening up some stupid building with the orange fuckface's name plastered on it.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
You've pointed out quite a few problems in your post and offered very few solutions. You think the British would want to take control of Gaza again? They've been moving away from this whole empire thing for a century. Egypt has devoted a lot of time and effort to the people of Gaza, even hosting a summit with the leaders of the West Bank. Speaking of the West Bank, they are much more diverse in religious terms than the Gaza Strip is. Gaza is 98% Sunni Muslim, while Egypt is 90% Sunni Muslim. Egypt would also amass a great deal of international goodwill by annexing the Gaza Strip. Its Win-Win.
OMG, Egypt can't and won't take Gaza. That is not a reality that's ever going to happen. Of course I don't think Britain will do this, I'm just saying that it makes as much sense as you calling for Egypt to annex Gaza. As I said, this Muslim thing isn't as big of a motivator as you think it is. The Palestinians are already abused by other Muslim countries in the area, and Egypt isn't going to be any different. What happens when Gazans demand self determination from Egypt because Egypt ends up treating them as second class citizens? Or Hamas decides it was to expand it's brand into mainland Egypt? Yeah we're back to where we started. I don't have a solution for you. That being said, I don't need to offer a solution to tell you how unrealistic and unfeasible your solution is.

Returning the Gaza Strip to its previous owner is, I think, the right way to go.

Egypt is not Gaza's previous owner. It took it during the 48 war, never annexed it, and then had it taken from them in 67. Egypt wants nothing to do with Gaza at all. The don't claim it, they don't want it. What you're suggesting is to essentially turn the Palestinians into an ethnic minority in country that treats 10% of population like shit. That's a wonderful sale to the Palestinian people. If being Muslim was what it took to be treated right, the Kurds wouldn't be treated the way they are by everyone.

Last edited:

dyst

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

And you want them to do what exactly? They have no fucking support from any of their neighbors, they have no fucking military or weaponary to compete or defend themselves.

Their current method of resisting is not working, given their situation. You don't continue to do the same fucking shit hoping that one day things change. Its obvious the god damn regular people of the world doesnt give a shit about them, otherwise there would be massive protests in support of them.

If they continue down this course, pretty soon Israel will take all of their land as has been happening and no one will do a damn thing about it. Im trying to think outside the box here.

They have been resisting for 20+ years and its been getting worse and worse for them. Their only hope is to get international support otherwise they are toast.

Do you know how many Palestinian men, women and children have already died trying to get their freedom? They have been resisting and doing it your way for decades now. It only works if you have support from the people who are tormenting you. Right now the west and Israel don't care about Palestinians.

Viva

Nov 1, 2017
The White House says the 60 deaths are an "unfortunate propoganda attempt"

Fucking hell man. I mean im used to TWH coming up with bullshit no matter who the President has been but this is something special.

Disgusting.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
And you want them to do what exactly? They have no fucking support from any of their neighbors, they have no fucking military or weaponary to compete or defend themselves.

Their current method of resisting is not working, given their situation. You don't continue to do the same fucking shit hoping that one day things change. Its obvious the god damn regular people of the world doesnt give a shit about them, otherwise there would be massive protests in support of them.

If they continue down this course, pretty soon Israel will take all of their land as has been happening and no one will do a damn thing about it. Im trying to think outside the box here.

They have been resisting for 20+ years and its been getting worse and worse for them. Their only hope is to get international support otherwise they are toast.

Do you know how many Palestinian men, women and children have already died trying to get their freedom? They have been resisting and doing it your way for decades now. It only works if you have support from the people who are tormenting you. Right now the west and Israel don't care about Palestinians.

The Palestinian people are allowed to fight whatever way they deem fit to resist their eradication.

What we will not do, is deem what is the "right" and "wrong" way to fight back.

As you just said... They're out of alot of options and have been for quite a while now.

If someone wants to judge the Palestinians on their methods of defense, then it's only a reflection of that person's ignorance of the situation.

I'm just tired of the rosy platitudes. The idea you have to kiss your oppressors cheek simply to be acknowledged. It's a bunch of shit, it's always been a crock of shit.

The only thing that does is defeat your soul if you still end up getting killed in cold blood anyway.

Stand for something or fall for nothing. I 10 Million percent stand in solidarity with those who would die on their feet than live on their knees.

Keep in mind, alot of westerners talk all the rah rah here and there and never had to fight for shit. Never had one threat against their lives from a systemic entity.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone let me know if I'm wrong but Israel controls east jersulam but the people of palenstine also want east jerusalam to be their capitol. Forget whether you think Israel has the right to control east jersulam the thing is they have it now. So my question is why would they give it up to palestinians. So doesn't that mean the idea of a two state solution make no sense.

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando, FL
OMG, Egypt can't and won't take Gaza. That is not a reality that's ever going to happen. Of course I don't think Britain will do this, I'm just saying that it makes as much sense as you calling for Egypt to annex Gaza. As I said, this Muslim thing isn't as big of a motivator as you think it is. The Palestinians are already abused by other Muslim countries in the area, and Egypt isn't going to be any different. What happens when Gazans demand self determination from Egypt because Egypt ends up treating them as second class citizens? Or Hamas decides it was to expand it's brand into mainland Egypt? Yeah we're back to where we started. I don't have a solution for you. That being said, I don't need to offer a solution to tell you how unrealistic and unfeasible your solution is.

Egypt is not Gaza's previous owner. It took it during the 48 war, never annexed it, and then had it taken from them in 67. Egypt wants nothing to do with Gaza at all. The don't claim it, they don't want it. What you're suggesting is to essentially turn the Palestinians into an ethnic minority in country that treats 10% of population like shit. That's a wonderful sale to the Palestinian people. If being Muslim was what it took to be treated right, the Kurds wouldn't be treated the way they are by everyone.

It would be a wonderful humanitarian gesture and would exponentially increase foreign aid to Egypt. We are talking about a very young government here. Your assertion that nobody cares about the people of Gaza is flat out wrong, and this very thread is a testament to that. The current situation is unacceptable and Israel cannot get away with breaking international law forever. They don't get anything out of occupying Gaza, anyway. Best to cut them loose.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This is needed, from all leaders, this is an attack on Democracy, simply appalling treatment from the the IDF of innocent men & women. I unfortunately had to listen Nigel Farage today, bloody LBC have him on during primetime driving period, his stance was 'Why are they at the border?'. Like they shouldn't protest the continued atrocities and the unlawful ejection of Palestinians from their side of Jerusalem. If it was anyone else, he'd be condemning the aggressors, as they're Palestinians, they are below human, and so dont qualify for basic human rights.

Last edited:

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting:

_101566912_theguardianfinal.jpg

His slingshot means he's a terrorist

_101566744_f28a4ab6-5fa6-408f-9a59-faaef476cce4.jpg

Ominym

Oct 25, 2017
So unbelievably sad. The fact that anyone attempts to defend this, let alone call it "propaganda" is just baffling.

abrasivemurk

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I have never seen a face more disgusting than jared kushner with his smirk while 58 palestians were being killed by israeli forces.

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone see the clip of the Fox News hosts saying the Gaza protestors were "asking for it"?

Also fuck Chuck Schumer for praising Trump regarding the embassy.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Hear hear. I'm ashamed of Canada's lack of response.

To my knowledge, only the NDP has said anything.

We may not send funds directly to Israel to subsidize their genocide and social engineering... but we DO happily take their money to buy our silence, to turn a blind eye to their atrocities and not call them out as the terrorist state that they are. Instead we call Israel "our ally"... "our comrade in arms".

Frankly, Trudeau deserves as much outrage over Canada's stance here as you care to muster. We're unquestionably complicit.
Props to Jagmeet Singh for speaking out on this.

BurntFoot

Banned
Apr 10, 2018

Thank you. Revisionist history is dangerous.

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
User banned for 1 week: Israel has only existed for 70 years, this post propagates the Jewish media conspiracy, and that is unacceptable
Is this real??? WHAT THE FUCK

This has been their playbook for over a century. Controlling the narrative is their forte, especially as their opponents (Palestinians) have little access to many of the Western news outlets and public forums to offer cogent counterpoints.

HeyNay

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere
WOW at the fucking celebration these people had over this... that little bit on CNN really paints a picture of how deluded they are. Fucking crazy stuff.

Asmar

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know of any books I should read to better understand the history of this conflict??

I'm sorry I'm not resourceful when it comes to English books, but this book is great for your need if you find it in English
https://www.amazon.com/El-conflicto...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0SNXFD01TPRTXCWG0F4P

The occupation of Gaza is clearly not working. The people there do not consider themselves Israeli. It would be the best thing to do to give it back to Egypt as Israel did with the Sinai peninsula.

The Egyptian population would likely support this. Gaza has been controlled by outside forces since Roman times.

Yes! And deport the west bankers to Jordan while making the settlers take over the west bank or shall I call it Judea and Samaria, and there it is! A one state solution where Israel takes everything.

Remember that Gaza and the West Bank are one body even if they are separated by "Israeli land". And also remember that a great portion of Gazans today are actually refugees that were expelled in 48 from their home in what became "Israel", this is why they are protesting in what they call "Great March of Return".

So your solution is nothing but bullshit.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are we not supposed to differentiate our criticism of Israel & the broader Jewish community?

Israel has conducted itself as an ethnostate with all the faces of the leadership being White Israeli's.
This is why I hate talking about this. If you're not extremely careful explaining your viewpoint you sound like a lunatic using 4chan buzz words.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
US claiming this is 'Palestinian Propaganda', and then blocking an independent investigation.

Everyone who supports this administration still is scum. I can forgive people who were ignorant and fell for Trump's pageantry originally but people who after all this time still wholeheartedly support this administration? You're worth nothing to humanity.

I've never been fully Palestinian and Anti-Israeli, but on this particular instance fuck the IDF and their slaughtering of innocents. People on Israel's side on this are a lost cause.