Oct 25, 2017

Miami-Dade police officer relieved of duty after arrest video surfaces
gucci3.png

wow that's fucked up

P-Tux7

Mar 11, 2019
Just got linked to this thread today...
Imagine the length if we included the repeats
How great that such an early reply nails it. I feel this would be better to be honest. 9 people didn't get killed on the way to Bible study, Cynthia Hurd got killed on the way to Bible study, Susie Jackson got killed on the way to Bible study, etc. Sure, it was one racial hate crime, but this should be treated as 9 times the death instead of getting one line.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
This one just showed up in my YT feed. Playing with an abandoned car while black.

13 year old hanging in an abandoned car is assumed to be a carjacker by random white bigot. Bigot rightfully gets smacked by the kid for hassling him and the petty fucking bigot decides to torture the boy Eric Garner style in response:

Sometimes I'm actually glad I wasn't there in person. Even watching it I still feel like dude deserves a fucking heel to his front teeth for harassing & assaulting a kid probably a fourth of his age for no fucking reason. I'd gladly risk jail to get that fuck off of that kid through any means. Bigots need to stay the fuck away from these kids out here.

Orwell

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
This one just showed up in my YT feed. Playing with an abandoned car while black.

13 year old hanging in an abandoned car is assumed to be a carjacker by random white bigot. Bigot rightfully gets smacked by the kid for hassling him and the petty fucking bigot decides to torture the boy Eric Garner style in response:

Sometimes I'm actually glad I wasn't there in person. Even watching it I still feel like dude deserves a fucking heel to his front teeth for harassing & assaulting a kid probably a fourth of his age for no fucking reason. I'd gladly risk jail to get that fuck off of that kid through any means.

smh. If that had been my son...

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
smh. If that had been my son...
Right? Dude would be in the hospital if that were the case. Hell even if it weren't I'd be goddamned if I'm going to watch a grown man traumatize a kid like this. Dude was able to walk away only because almost certainly those kids parents weren't around and I wouldn't blame them for searching for and cracking open this fuck after finding out what happened.

Orwell

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Right? Dude would be in the hospital if that were the case. Hell even if it weren't I'd be goddamned if I'm going to watch a grown man traumatize a kid like this. Dude was able to walk away only because almost certainly those kids parents weren't around and I wouldn't blame them for searching for and cracking open this fuck after finding out what happened.

The level of disrespect these evil mfers show black children is just so infuriating and -- especially if you're a father to a black child -- frightening.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Sometimes I'm actually glad I wasn't there in person. Even watching it I still feel like dude deserves a fucking heel to his front teeth for harassing & assaulting a kid probably a fourth of his age for no fucking reason. I'd gladly risk jail to get that fuck off of that kid through any means. Bigots need to stay the fuck away from these kids out here.

This makes my blood boil. Coward also trying to play the victim on camera while choking out a kid, wish someone football kicked him.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
This makes my blood boil. Coward also trying to play the victim on camera while choking out a kid, wish someone football kicked him.
Pissed me the hell off too. Cheeky fuck is literally sitting on the kid's lungs while whining about a punch that came from a 13 yo. Trying to cover his ass and act like he's dealing with a wildcat or some shit rather than a literal preteen. People like him who get off on bullying children make me want to fucking vomit. Here's to him and all of the other Zimmerman wannabes including the man himself dying alone, miserable and afraid. They've earned it.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Welp, at least i hope the child will keep this mindset in the future and not be influenced by his asshole dad!

Your own child tells you to not call the cops dammit, racist prick!

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Cop looking arrested black for speeding

The saddest thing about this entire situation is them believing that the second cop showing up might've made the situation better. All it did was enable them to forcibly arrest someone in the most disrespectful and inhumane ways. Absolutely disgusting. There is no way this shit should fly. That bald cop straight-up assaulted him. What the fuck...

Please tell me something will happen to them.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I can't believe the guy just now started asking for the license. Wild shit bro.

You already had this guy out the car and tried to cuff him? FFS

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Reading more about it, they also charged the female with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. This was in Mississippi.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't have stopped that fella, period. I would happily talked to the person that made the complaint, and that's it. I've been on a call like that, black man walking on the sidewalk, looked suspicious. No ma'am, we don't stop people because of an idea that you have in your mind that someone doesn't belong on the sidewalk because of their color.