• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
If this hits Switch (most likely will), it'll be the first Tony Hawk game on a portable system since 2006's Project 8 PSP. 14 freaking years without skateboarding on the go.

NickatNite

Oct 27, 2017
California
Being that the Tony Hawk series, is my favorite game series, I have no hope in this.

I'll still to THUG Pro for now.

If this hits Switch (most likely will), it'll be the first Tony Hawk game on a portable system since 2006's Project 8 PSP. 14 freaking years without skateboarding on the go.

Olli Olli is on the Switch and there's been plenty of ios & android skateboarding games.

Brake

Feb 6, 2018
Which of the studios of Activision could possibly be working on this? Don't recall any, but thank god it wont'be Robomodo at least (since they're defunct).

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_pfrdglQ44L1s24yedo6_500.gifv

Goron2000

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
5 songs from the same relatively unknown band? I think whatever this is people should temper expectations because that doesn't say high budget production to me.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Tbh Tony Hawk would be pretty perfect for a game as a service, they got tons of maps they could reuse from their earlier games, like each of the old games could be a "season" plus outfits and skateboard decals they can sell you. Surprised Activision hasn't done this sooner.

yes!

i've been saying this for ages

f2p mp game, cross platform on everything

maps are free, people buy cosmetics

boom mega hit.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
There hasn't been a good Tony Hawk game since 2005. Why do y'all do this to yourselves?

Last edited:

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017
Tbh Tony Hawk would be pretty perfect for a game as a service, they got tons of maps they could reuse from their earlier games, like each of the old games could be a "season" plus outfits and skateboard decals they can sell you. Surprised Activision hasn't done this sooner.

99 Skaters get dropped on a map and have to combo battle their way to a winner.

Tony Hawk Sk8ter Royale

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Approach it like Crash Nitro Cart - Remake of the original 1/2 handled with care full of modern aspects like challenges and such.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it isn't necessarily a Pro Skater game could be a wacky spinoff. But I'm hopeful. Plz be good. Even if it's just remake of 1-2 and 3-4 I'd be happy

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of how Opeth announced that they are going to be in a PSP Saints Row game. The game was never announced and that (also NDA-breeching) info was the only reason we knew there was a PSP entry in development at all.

Then a few years ago Volition officially released an ISO of some pre-alpha build, which was amazingly cool of them.

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
What do you guys make of them licensing 5 songs? Maybe the team will choose a couple from that list once they got them approved?

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
A follow-up to one of the most critically panned games of the entire generation, can't wait!