• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Huh... the art style looks...kinda cartooney? I dunno its probably just contrast being off on the shots

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Very decent chance the photos are of an older build/trailer of course but yeah, definitely battlefield.
It goes without saying but this game is going to be VERY pretty when we get that reveal.

OCD Guy

Nov 2, 2017
It's funny as we live in a world of high resolution. Most of our devices are able to capture extremely well defined images but anything leaked always looks like 480p from 20 years ago.

Those pictures are almost like the Elden ring leaks in terms of quality lol.

Anyway I can't wait to see the destruction. I just can't play call of duty where you could shoot a rocket launcher 1m away from a wall and it's still in one piece lol.

Last edited:

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
It's a couple of low quality images that may or may not actually be real. I'd say that we hold off any judgment until we actually can see the game in full, in HD, and in motion.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so ready for a new battlefield game. Just shadow drop it for tomorrow and we're good.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Sketches from earlier leak

og4lx7gmflw61.png

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I see they're going for BF4's obnoxiously neon HUD again lol.
Looks cool though, and no doubt it'lll be a great technical showcase.

Deleted member 10193

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lets freaking go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last Battlefield I actually enjoyed was BF4. I have around 240 hours according to Battlelog.

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017
How was 1? I haven't played a BF since 4, is it worth downloading when it comes out on plus?

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
I do hope it's next gen only. Reasonable excited for this, haven't really gotten into a Battlefield since Battlefield 3. This and Halo Infinite sound like a good time.

I enjoy stuff happening to the map, like a building or tower falling down. I'm all in for tornados. Wonder what happens if you get in the path of it. Do you just die or do you get sucked up and spit out.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
128 players… tornados….I hope they will be able to hit a consistent 60 fps on next gen consoles lol.

If not I hope Sony will update the PS5 with VRR.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny as we live in a world of high resolution. Most of our devices are able to capture extremely well defined images but anything leaked always looks like 480p from 20 years ago.

Those pictures are almost like the Elden ring leaks in terms of quality lol.

Anyway I can't wait to see the destruction. I just can't play call of duty where you could shoot a rocket launcher 1m away from a wall and it's still in one piece lol.
Potato-quality images are the cornerstone of every healthy gaming community ;)

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Loving what I'm seeing already from the low resolution shots. What's the speculation for a trailer drop date?

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
This the mobile version maybe? Could just be the poo quality of these images too I guess

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for people to fill this thread with shitty hot takes based on some dodgy-looking, fairly low res and ruined by twitter compression screenshots which have leaked.

Crap, too late.

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone doesn't have faith in DICE coming out with some amazing graphics, they just aren't paying attention to their games

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Fuckin hell I can't wait, any of yall think that think the image quality of those images says anything about the final game is nuts. Dice are wizards. BF4 still looks new on pc.

Right

Nov 24, 2017
How was 1? I haven't played a BF since 4, is it worth downloading when it comes out on plus?
Don't know how's the game now. But the game was rampant with cheaters on PC like no other game. It's way worse than previous Battlefield games or any other popular FPS. It's the only game I quit playing just because of cheaters.

Otherwise, it's decent. The augmented WW1 arsenal is not as fun to use as I wished though.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Gonna be able to strap an ammo pack to the robot dog and send it through the front lines.

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
saw them yesterday because someone posted them in the other thread.

The guy who posted them clearly wanted to troll Tom Henderson.

Edit: to be clear. the source of these screens is the Tom Henderson Discord.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
lol the methods of how this trailer has been leaking out is comical. I'm very surprised that the full thing hasn't seen the light of day yet.