Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Given how poorly they've handled the PR campaign for this there was already a risk that next month's unveiling would underwhelm.

A cinematic trailer which we know every detail of and have pretty much seen screenshots for isn't going to do wonders, is it.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
So is the Boston dynamic murder bot supposed to he replacing the engineers little robot guy that can capture points and defuse objects? Lol

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
Given how poorly they've handled the PR campaign for this there was already a risk that next month's unveiling would underwhelm.

A cinematic trailer which we know every detail of and have pretty much seen screenshots for isn't going to do wonders, is it.

Afaik these are screens and leaks of an old trailer which by now has changed.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
IMG_20210518_094606.jpg
i like this

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Achievement 'Boston Dynamite Goes Woof' - Attach C4 to robo dog and earn an explosive kill. šŸ˜‚

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
A cinematic trailer for announcement will be so boring without getting to see that next gen gameplay demonstrated. Oh well I'll just keep waiting for the holidays when it will actually come out and not let myself be hyped for their announcement.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
They better not pull another "look at that amazing airplane crash with terrain deformation and all that" in trailer only for it not to happen ingame, no need for a battlefield V repeat.

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017
I am sure the game does not end up looking as good as that gif, but if the explosions look anything close to that, we are in for a treat.
My 1070 also already started crying.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
So excited for this. Haven't played a Battlefield since 3. Played a bit of 1 and V on Gamepass, but I'm saving myself for 6 to get really into it.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
They better not pull another "look at that amazing airplane crash with terrain deformation and all that" in trailer only for it not to happen ingame, no need for a battlefield V repeat.

This will be cinematic representation of the game using engine and LOD 0 assets. Expect there to be good chunks of stuff that wont materialize into final game and/or wont look nearly as good as they look in this cinematic trailer.

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
Someone put the leaka together. In a few days we will have an DIY trailer lmao