• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
If somebody smashed an object over my head unexpectedly I might also instinctively lash out and strike them. If I had five or ten seconds to think about, it I wouldn't.

On the other hand...

a) I'm not a racist Australian politician
b) However I almost received as many votes as he did

He's not defending the politician he's pointing out a simple fact that people when surprised with sudden "violence" can and do lash out.

Nah, fuck that. He turned around, registered it was a kid and hit him anyways, then he hit him again, then his goons choked him out, fuck that dude and his goons.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I literally do not understand these posts justifying or explaining his "reflex" at all.
Yeah like one time my nephew threw a water balloon right at my face, it felt like a punch, so I turned around and beat the shit out of him. He was 11. Don't start none won't get none!

Oh wait no, I have restraint like a normal functioning person.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
9a8f8b6f-fb92-412c-albjy7.jpeg
*fist pump*

talkingood

Oct 27, 2017
The boy kept on filming, even in the choke hold

lol at this goon calling him a waste of semen. Tough guy doesn't want to waste a drop!
Man, white people get praised for doing the bare minimum.

Let me know when it's okay for black folks and Muslims to start slugging racists in the back of the head for their rhetoric.
Remember everyone, allies should use their privilege to stand up for marginalized people, but you'll still be shit on for it!

We all know what would happen if a black kid did this to this asshole. Why not just be glad it happened at all?

Oct 28, 2017
In case anybody is under any delusions, these guys are most certainly Neo-nazis in the truest sense of the term:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Patriots_Front

Greatest hits among these dropkicks include numerous assaults, limp-wristed attempts to start 'race riots' in the most progressive city in the country, harassing street performers (I kid you not), defacing the memorial of a rape-murder victim and other fuckery.

lol at this goon calling him a waste of semen. Tough guy doesn't want to waste a drop!

Remember everyone, allies should use their privilege to stand up for marginalized people, but you'll still be shit on for it!

We all know what would happen if a black kid did this to this asshole. Why not just be glad it happened at all?

To be perfectly blunt, why even let them play the race card at all? There's something to be said for the primary recruitment demographic for neo nazis turning around and giving them the middle finger.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this isn't the first time. Australia ERA has a duty to egg this dude whenever he shows up in public.

Oct 25, 2017

*Expect the same* to be slapped and then punched twice in the face by a politician and then held down by 4 grown ass men who are neo Nazis with one of them being his *right hand man* Sure....

Wtf, he was literally choking him hard. He needs to be charged with attempted murder by the police, you can't have violent people like that walking on the streets.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Check out the way he punches that kid in the face, like it comes naturally. Can't claim self defense there.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
How many weak ass nazi men does it take to subdue a boy?

Like 4 or 5 plus?

White Supremacy my ass.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Kid's a hero.

The politician and his bootlicking cronies are clearly a bunch of shitty faux tough guys who saw a chance to beat up a kid, and took it.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
He turned around, clearly looked at the kid, and started punching. That wasn't a reaction, that was a decision. I can't believe people are saying what the Nazi did was okay.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
funny lol glad he got the egg. infairness id of probably punched in retaliation as well

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus fuck there's some quality humor coming from this, praise eggboi!

I can only hope this starts a trend of people egging the fucker, and all the other fuckers that the fucker fucks with.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
The swing wasn't even a reaction to getting egged. His looking at who did it was. He then decided to punch that kid.

This Nazi deserves much worse than getting egged

OP
OP
alexi52

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
For the people saying they would punch back, are you saying punch someone in the face for this? Because the most I would do is a hit on the arm if it was my brother, and I'd probably only just yell if it's a stranger, hitting the face seems a little too extreme

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
It brings me a little bit of consolation that the lady interviewing and boosting this fuckhead's signal literally got egg on her face.

Wombat_Lover

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 20, 2019
This is what we aussies call people like the eggboy a mad cunt. The highest praise possible to a person.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Even IF your reaction is to start swinging at somebody that smacks you, nevermind if you're a politician, nevermind if you're on camera and in front of an audience, and nevermind that you're an adult and the person that did it is a kid, it's entirely possible to stop yourself mid swing. Keeping going is not just a instinct reaction, it's anger and wanting to harm back.