weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Turnip prices only went up to 290. Feel free to ping if you are still wanting a wee visit but i reckon you will get better prices elsewhere.

Nov 2, 2017
I finally had a good day! My prices are at 512. Someone here was generous enough to let me sell mine last week so I thought I'd return the favour.

I'll be heading out real quick in a minute so won't actually be opening up for another couple of hours. Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone wants to hold off selling them just yet.

Arynio

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
A friend of mine has just published his turnip exchange island:

Turnip price is 412. There's no entry fee at all, although tips, furniture or DIY recipes are welcome. I'm working right now so I'm afraid I won't be able to be around in case any issue appears. Sorry about that!

Oct 27, 2017
I finally had a good day! My prices are at 512. Someone here was generous enough to let me sell mine last week so I thought I'd return the favour.

I'll be heading out real quick in a minute so won't actually be opening up for another couple of hours. Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone wants to hold off selling them just yet.
I definitely want to sell when you're back on

Oct 27, 2017
534 bells on my island.

Tips appreciated but not required. Any extra DIYS would be nice. First time hosting. I'll be semi afk

Turnip Exchange 8bdb2dfb
Island Boknation

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks goldenchicken64, waiting patiently in the queue. I really hope I can repay the kindness if/when we get a decent turnip price.

Nov 2, 2017
I'm back and I've opened my island. Turnip price is 512 if people want it. Kicks is here as well if that interests you.

Tips are welcome but not mandatory and if you want to give spare recipes instead that would be cool. Oh, and if someone could bring me apples I'd love that - it's the last fruit I need! I'll be half AFK while I work so just go about your business.

[closed]

Last edited:

JRBechard

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Hi peeps, my turn to help you out! Buying at 506 this morning here's the turnip exchange link!
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
I'm back and I've opened my island. Turnip price is 512 if people want it. Kicks is here as well if that interests you.

Tips are welcome but not mandatory and if you want to give spare recipes instead that would be cool. Oh, and if someone could bring me apples I'd love that - it's the last fruit I need! I'll be half AFK while I work so just go about your business.

https://turnip.exchange/island/cf289bdd
Thank you, glad I caught it early!

greetdeath

Oct 27, 2017

Thank you for this. I put 120k in turnips this week and got the declining pattern. I don't play much so it will be a big help

ngower

Nov 20, 2017

Getting the "interference" prompt consistently. Not sure if there's something up?

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
Wow, we are swamped by all these hosts right now:) Just want to say you guys are the awesome and thank you all for hosting, whether I visited you or not.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
100% large spike in the PM today. Let's see how much higher this gets. My guess is around 450

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks BoJack but I ultimately could't move because of all the traffic haha, so I'm dipping out.

James

Oct 25, 2017
US

Hi peeps, my turn to help you out! Buying at 506 this morning here's the turnip exchange link!
[Hidden content]

Many thanks to you both. My mom and sister each visited both of your islands.