asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds to be it will be marketed as an expansion not DLC and $40. I will be there day one.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Gonna echo those asking how he knew that. He doesn't even present it as speculation or an educated guess either.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
Good, my favorite of their DLC was done that way - Artorias of the Abyss and The Old Hunters.

LumberPanda

Feb 3, 2019
Oh no, they already had the problem of "crammed too much that quality significantly suffered" with the base game

Brinksman

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
According to NateTheGreat14, you are overhyping it way too much. Do not expect that much content. It'll much more likely be an area comparable to Limgrave or Liurnia.

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, From should sell this beefy DLC as a stand-alone game and call it Elden Ring 2. Bandaid Namco can thank me for that idea.

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US
If true, I'm definitely in the "give me one larger DLC" camp over the "2 smaller DLCs" camp. Either way, can't wait to dive back into the world with new content.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
The early data-mines numbered DLC1-3 i think, and the colloseum update had some of those files. Could have been like DS3 but i imagine if their original plans were screwed over by Covid and delays by maybe years it would make sense. Imagine BB had it's dlc be split in two like it was planned before it got fused into one big expansion.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait. Its already crazy what the convergence mod is doing on PC for the game. It'll be cool to get more content from From Soft.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
According to NateTheGreat14, you are overhyping it way too much. Do not expect that much content. It'll much more likely be an area comparable to Limgrave or Liurnia.

Liurnia already feels too big as it is, so if the DLC area is going to be around the same size, I really hope they put a lot of effort into making it feel varied (like Limgrave).

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
I would want content similar to Limgrave as far as variety packed into a zone. I liked the varied layout of Atlus Plateau as well, but I am likely in a minority there ;)

As long as it is not like the almost waste of space that Weeping Peninsula is ;P ... I swear every playthrough I forget about that place entirely. And on my first playthough I did not even find that place until really late game lol.

Brinksman

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

Sorry, just a bit of low quality sarcasm. As it stands, Lance is a big personality but I'm not aware he has much more of a track record as a leaker or informant than any random person on Reddit making plausible claims we could cite. I'd prefer to reserve a megaphone for inside information only from sources well established as insiders.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry, just a bit of low quality sarcasm. As it stands, Lance is a big personality but I'm not aware he has much more of a track record as a leaker or informant than any random person on Reddit making plausible claims we could cite. I'd prefer to reserve a megaphone for inside information only from sources well established as insiders.
Ah, gotcha. I thought you were citing someone that was actually somewhat "known" at first lol