• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
The Marvel 6 inch line has been all over the place with that. There's still no MCU Vision figure. Nothing from Thor outside of Thor/Loki until Hela in the Ragnarok wave. No Mandarin (shown but not released) or Whiplash for Iron Man. The only MCU Ant-Man figures were 1 figure in his own wave and a Giant Man in the Civil War wave.

How much else can they release for AntMan?

Was there a yellow jacket?

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, no Yellowjacket

Forgot they made a Valkyrie for Thor:Ragnarok as well in a Target exclusive 2 pack.

I'm happy the quality of the figures has gotten to the point where people want more movie figures in the line. They've come a long way from those bad X-Men 3 Jean Grey and Juggernaut figures.

Last edited:

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
I had to put pack my stuff away while my housing was performing maintenence and my RE 4 Hot Toys Leon ended up breaking his Wrist joint. Super bummed.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Nope, no Yellowjacket

Forgot they made a Valkyrie for Thor:Ragnarok as well in a Target exclusive 2 pack.

I'm happy the quality of the figures has gotten to the point where people want more movie figures in the line. They've come a long way from those bad X-Men 3 Jean Grey and Juggernaut figures.
Was that Hasbro though, or did Toy Biz still have the line?

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Also the same company who made a single figure for Ant-Man. I'm not complaining though, the more the merrier.
The Marvel 6 inch line has been all over the place with that. There's still no MCU Vision figure. Nothing from Thor outside of Thor/Loki until Hela in the Ragnarok wave. No Mandarin (shown but not released) or Whiplash for Iron Man. The only MCU Ant-Man figures were 1 figure in his own wave and a Giant Man in the Civil War wave.
And that one Ant-Man didn't even have the right helmet design. :(

And yeah, we really need a Vision already. They've made like three other Vision figures, but none based on the movies. He's the only MCU Avenger missing!

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Was that Hasbro though, or did Toy Biz still have the line?

It was only a couple of years ago so it was Hasbro.

And that one Ant-Man didn't even have the right helmet design. :(

And yeah, we really need a Vision already. They've made like three other Vision figures, but none based on the movies. He's the only MCU Avenger missing!

Yeah it frustrates me every time I see it. I made a thread recently about toys based on cut concepts from movies, and it made me realize that LEGO's figure also has a bum mask.

Also I think I saw in some leaked list for Infinity War figures that they're finally doing an MCU Vision.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Hela might have a bit of that as well but it could just be multiple outfits as there's been at least 2 shown. She does seem to have a crown and a full helmet. There is that really dark part in the trailer and the promo pictures showing the facepaint look the figure has though.

Last edited:

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know they did an x3 Jean a few years ago.

Woopsies, thought that was in reference to the Ant-Man comment.

Jean was back from the Toy Biz days. (or Hasbro...)

edit: alright it's clear I have no clue what I'm talking about. Enjoy the lovely picture of the Jean Grey figure.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Woopsies, thought that was in reference to the Ant-Man comment.

Jean was back from the Toy Biz days. (or Hasbro...)

edit: alright it's clear I have no clue what I'm talking about. Enjoy the lovely picture of the Jean Grey figure.

hqdefault.jpg

Damn that's terrible.

Yup, my Joker with mask shipped. That should've been a standard accessory. Can't believe they made it exclusive.

I remember first seeing it at the Kotobukiya panel at AX and the main guy doing the panel was all"pre-order it now" then one of the other people at the panel had to tell him it was OoS. :/

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
How did I miss this? Where can I get one? Who makes it.

peNvttK.jpg

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seems like Hela might have a bit of that as well but it could just be multiple outfits as there's been at least 2 shown. She does seem to have a crown and a full helmet. There is that really dark part in the trailer and the promo pictures showing the facepaint look the figure has though.

We'll see, but it also comes with another head that's very impressive and fully movie-accurate.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
OMG

$24.99 MSRP for all of those accessories and diorama pieces.
I remember someone in AFGAF made his own dock in 1/6. (This is 1/10)

Last edited:

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Disney recently announced a "TOYBOX" line of figures that reuse the Disney Infinity designs in proper articulated form.

They look really nice and since my favorite part of Disney Infinity was the figures themselves I might pick up a few.

Thor-Toybox-figure-880x440.png

Toybox-figure-stormtrooper.png

Toybox-figure-woody.png

Toybox-figure-spiderman.png

blast0rama

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore, Maryland
Disney recently announced a "TOYBOX" line of figures that reuse the Disney Infinity designs in proper articulated form.

They look really nice and since my favorite part of Disney Infinity was the figures themselves I might pick up a few.

Thor-Toybox-figure-880x440.png

Toybox-figure-stormtrooper.png

Toybox-figure-woody.png

Toybox-figure-spiderman.png

Those look great - and I agree, I loved the aesthetics of Disney Infinity - but at $13 a piece for 3 3/4" figures, I'd have to hear how the physical quality is first before I buy.

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
Those TOYBOX figures look great! Always wanted figures done in the Infinity art style.

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
Due to some of my Disney Ultra Detail Figures being delayed another month again, this month's Ami order was a single (yet awesome) item. Apparently this year Banpresto released some awesome 7" prize figures under a new Disney Characters Supreme Collection line (very minor assembly required). I discovered this when I found the sassy Plane Crazy Mickey preowned A/B for 980Y (AKA sealed as usual).

img_20171031_201344wzueo.jpg
img_20171031_2014120bu8i.jpg

Look at that premium Mickey sass! You don't get much of that these days. He comes with a plain matte oval base that doesn't have any purpose because he stands up just fine, so I didn't bother including it in the pics.

More toys are the last thing Diggeh needs. >.>

Freezy pleezy y u do deezy

Last edited:

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
anyone know where i can find the power rangers legacy figures at decent prices? everywhere around usually only has in space yellow. my store stopped carrying them. looking for mostly mmpr red and black and red and yellow ninja storm, or which ever was in the first wave.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Due to some of my Disney Ultra Detail Figures being delayed another month again, this month's Ami order was a single (yet awesome) item. Apparently this year Banpresto released some awesome 7" prize figures under a new Disney Characters Supreme Collection line (very minor assembly required). I discovered this when I found the sassy Plane Crazy Mickey preowned A/B for 980Y (AKA sealed as usual).

img_20171031_201344wzueo.jpg
img_20171031_2014120bu8i.jpg

Look at that premium Mickey sass! You don't get much of that these days. He comes with a plain matte oval base that doesn't have any purpose because he stands up just fine, so I didn't bother including it in the pics.

Freezy pleezy y u do deezy

not bad for 980. although that pooh...... :/

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
anyone know where i can find the power rangers legacy figures at decent prices? everywhere around usually only has in space yellow. my store stopped carrying them. looking for mostly mmpr red and black and red and yellow ninja storm, or which ever was in the first wave.

Amazon and BBTS seem to have the classics.

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This thread reminds me of toy window shopping as a kid. Like then I can't afford all these cool things, lol.

Last edited: