• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Thanos three pack is a bit of a miss for me... as I already own that Thanos BAF, don't care about the Iron Man despite its light-up feature... only thing I really want is that Strange. So I'll be watching for a deal to pick it up. No way in hell am I gonna pay the $70 (or maybe 80 due to the electronic feature?) that they will ask for it

Ordered the three SHF Harry Potter figures... can't wait to order all those new SW figures they showed! Simply an incredible lineup... even if they still aren't giving us Grievous.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_p9bgkr6Hkj1qzdctco1_1280.jpg

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thanos three pack is a bit of a miss for me... as I already own that Thanos BAF, don't care about the Iron Man despite its light-up feature... only thing I really want is that Strange. So I'll be watching for a deal to pick it up. No way in hell am I gonna pay the $70 (or maybe 80 due to the electronic feature?) that they will ask for it

Ordered the three SHF Harry Potter figures... can't wait to order all those new SW figures they showed! Simply an incredible lineup... even if they still aren't giving us Grievous.

There will probably be a lot of people who buy that set for one or two figures and sell off the rest. If I bought it then I'd probably sell the Dr. Strange.
I liked the Thanos BAF head. For me the selling point of this Thanos is that they added the detailing on his collar. It's missing on the Figuarts one, too.

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
Received my first round of Mythic Legions: Barbarian Builder, Raygorr, Adammon and Black Knight Legion Builder. I decided to do a little kit-bashing and make a Death Dealer and Warduke figure. I made an evil black knight to round out the set.

dc4kTrr.jpg

Mi1rTXf.jpg

N2UFmOK.jpg

NgTSFre.jpg

FEN5CMu.jpg

vXaMWwo.jpg

bcUPYl6.jpg

Just really great figures. Lots of paint. Great articulation. They look awesome on display. Couldn't be happier with them. I'm looking forward to receiving my next couple of figures: Baron Volligar and Keltuss.

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
The DX will cost like 1,000¥ - 1,500¥ more.
Damn, that's it? You pretty much have to have two of everything. The head's different, the shorts are different, the ink tank is different. If they're using the same design as the amiibo, the skin tone difference means that you even have to swap out the arms, legs, and hands, so what's left? The base torso?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that's it? You pretty much have to have two of everything. The head's different, the shorts are different, the ink tank is different. If they're using the same design as the amiibo, the skin tone difference means that you even have to swap out the arms, legs, and hands, so what's left? The base torso?

They don't give you two of everything. The DX edition is still one figure, but they give you additional accessories so making either figure is possible.

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England
Been meaning to stop by in this thread for awhile. Mostly collect Star Wars Black Series (Big Star Wars fan!) Myself with the odd Premium figure ArtFx/Sideshow/Hot Toys. Also a horror fan and a bit of a sucker for the Neca ultimate horror line

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
I know people go crazy for it, and that the site's not bad. Not a fan of such figures myself so I can't give you anything else.

I've never bought anything from the Black Series line. Is it the Black Series in particular that you don't care for, or are you just not interested in articulated Star Wars figures?

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how things work in Englandville. What am I looking at?

They are holding his stuff hostage until he pays the custom charges plus whatever handling charge they add to it. Happens all the time which is why I try and get stuff from Amazon japan because they let you pay customs up front.

SAL shipping is supposed to be good for avoiding custom charges as well if you don't mind the wait.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know when these are coming out?

AIpAEJGh.jpg

I debating which to get, these or just get the new Antman figure?

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
Mostly pre-painted. I have some finished kits not on display, and some that were victims of failed paint projects.
Those are some sexy ass mecha. I'm still occasionally tempted to get a Metal Gear Rex, but then I remember I can't paint shit.

The shipping is $7.99 and 4 days for delivery for me, which is pretty reasonable. What was it for you?
I like how for some reason Gordon Freeman's shipping is $10.99.

On the one hand, I'm used to having low/free costs on domestic shipments thanks to Amazon Prime, but on the other hand I'll still pay $20 shipping on amiami if it means I don't have to wait a week to get it.