Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
SCU keeps the tag titles. Goddammit.

...But Scorpio Sky just became the first person to pin Jericho in AEW.

So conflicted about this..

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Who's that in the chair? I don't recognise that face.

What was that? Someone doing a mic check saying "Toronto".

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
W5O3rj1.png

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
who are these guys

SCU

I don't know who they are

SCU

But they seem to be gone

SCU

Maybe I imagined it all

SCUUUUUUUUU

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
The right man won. That was very smart. Makes Scorpio Sky a real threat to Jericho and most likely ends SCU championship run pretty soon (the belt goes to the rightful owners, The Lucha Bros).

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
Juvi Juice name drop, come on baby pin, Lionheart tantrum, Jericho yelling at Dean on Saturday.

Right in my WCW veins.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Sammy thanking the gods right now that although they lost, he wasn't the one that ate shit for once.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Good, solid show. I wasn't expecting anything crazy after the PPV (let these poor people rest a little bit), but I was pleasantly be surprised. Not my favorite episode, but a very very easy watch nonetheless.

Good shit seven weeks in.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Overall, that second hour was probably the strongest AEW has done.

The first hour, however, was pretty uneven, outside some bright spots (Moxley's promo, Darby challenging Mox, Luchasaurus coming back). I really don't mind them doing some short/squashy matches to establish wrestlers or set-up things up, but the pacing was off. They probably could've switched the Darby match with the Hangman/Pac match and it would've worked much better.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
Overall, that second hour was probably the strongest AEW has done.

The first hour, however, was pretty uneven, outside some bright spots (Moxley's promo, Darby challenging Mox, Luchasaurus coming back). I really don't mind them doing some short/squashy matches to establish wrestlers or set-up things up, but the pacing was off. They probably could've switched the Darby match with the Hangman/Pac match and it would've worked much better.

The good thing about the first hour is how every segment meant something and propelled the stories forward. The show had a build-up and everything had a purpose. It wasn't the usual balls-to-the-wall start but I really liked them establishing how they did. Then it definitely took off 2nd hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.