• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hillside

May 11, 2021
a5711a3f-f494-49db-846e-17dfcd74d70c.jpg

That's what I needed to see. They didn't show the Jags war room on the espn broadcast.

OakTree

Apr 5, 2024
GOAT Carny Shit.

Making Ol' Slapnuts proud with this one.

Tony Khan truly is one of us. He just has the money to have extra fun. I'll always respect that.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
cover2.jpg

Hangman insults CM Punk

->

the NFL talks about piledrivers during the draft

Drachen

May 3, 2021
it's funny to see people on social media ACTUALLY angry that Tony isn't fully selling the neck thing by moving and turning it. like guys, wrestling is supposed to be fun. relax.

TableManners

Jan 9, 2024
Mercedes approaching Saraya levels of talking- instead-of-wrestling but her heel gimmick is getting some energy. I remember what a great heel she can be.

sasha-banks-nxt-take-over.gif

OakTree

Apr 5, 2024
it's funny to see people on social media ACTUALLY angry that Tony isn't fully selling the neck thing by moving and turning it. like guys, wrestling is supposed to be fun. relax.
Also... That's literally why he would be wearing a soft collar, not a solid brace. They aren't supposed to totally impede all movement. That's why they're soft.

Last edited:

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's Friday. You know what that means. ❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Sheesh, he did it because it's funny. A shared joke with viewers! The equivalent of an actor pretending they have the same injury their character suffered in the latest episode of any other tv show. People cannot stand this man eating crackers.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Sheesh, he did it because it's funny. A shared joke with viewers! The equivalent of an actor pretending they have the same injury their character suffered in the latest episode of any other tv show. People cannot stand this man eating crackers.

If AEW were a real business Tony would have been shown on a zoom call from the hospital during the draft.

"When choosing our pick, the most important thing to think about is how they'll treat management."

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Can I fantasy book here for a min?

It is Forbidden Door 3. Adam Copeland doesn't have a match. He holds an open challenge. Who will accept?
ITS SHINGO!!!!!!!!
Shingo beats Copeland to become TNT champion.

The Climaxan

Oct 27, 2017
NC-USA
I bet the Bucks take out Kenny like they did TK. It's a smart way to kayfabe write him off until All In. I like the idea of Kenny as GM but the mic is actually Kenny's biggest weakness. If we need a GM who is injured to represent TK, I'd go MJF. He would FEAST in that role.

EDIT: Shad Khan loves this shit, just look at that grin on his face lolol.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing is, can Kenny even take bumps in his condition?

Might be best to just have the camera cut backstage and he's laid off covered in blood or whatever

OP
OP
cjelly

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Kenny needs to take a bump.

Have him come out, say how much he's missed the fans etc, then the Elite come out, say they're in charge now, and tell him he's fired.

The Climaxan

Oct 27, 2017
NC-USA
Agree on Kenny not taking a real bump, but I do need it to be wildly carny. Like crush his car, or find him at the bottom of some stairs, arrest him for some reason, etc etc, They need to keep that TK IN A NECKBRACE energy going.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Ospreay vs Danielson ****** 1/2 (i.e. the second highest star rating Meltzer's ever given, only behind Omega vs Okada 2/3 falls)

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
The NFL going so far in embracing this angle turned it from "This is kind of fun" to "Actually this was brilliant"