• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Three hours of Rampage is a lot of Rampage. I want to check out Trent vs Chuck parking lot match and maybe watch the GYV beat the Accalimed. Maybe Toni vs Anna Jay for shenanigans. Watching live sounds like a bad idea.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
I kinda love how the NFL is fully embracing this.

Carnyest Sport Alive 🤝🏽 Wrestling

The NFL going so far in embracing this angle turned it from "This is kind of fun" to "Actually this was brilliant"
The NFL needs to put out a joint statement from all the owners denouncing the attack and banning The Bucks, Jack Perry and Okada from attending any NFL games this year.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Tony still doing the live on Wednesdays and saturdays promos even after a near death experience.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
well, it was nice having this one fun bit before TK inevitably went off the cuff to rile up... whoever, really

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
the elephant in the room is that based on the Vince stuff that comparison is 100% apt and WWE will be opening up a can of worms if they try to answer back or refute it. I guess Hunter will just have to privately seethe.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
the elephant in the room is that based on the Vince stuff that comparison is 100% apt and WWE will be opening up a can of worms if they try to answer back or refute it. I guess Hunter will just have to privately seethe.
Expect them to push the "new era" even harder tonight.

Firing shots is fine when you're being interviewed. It's only distracting when you're going it on your own show.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
The internet is trying to convince me this was a bad move. Hmmm is wwe the Weinstein of wrestling or was Vince the Weinstein of wrestling. Is this containment material.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The internet is trying to convince me this was a bad move. Hmmm is wwe the Weinstein of wrestling or was Vince the Weinstein of wrestling. Is this containment material.

I don't think it was really a "move" at all. Tony just blurted out some wild shit, but I also don't think it hurts AEW at all mostly because it's pretty close to true. Like are Steph or Hunter gonna get all indignant about it while they can't even say their father's name on WWE television anymore?

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's lame to use SA to get brownie points for your company. Don't use someone else's pain to make yourself look good.

The Climaxan

Oct 27, 2017
NC-USA
TK can't fucking help himself lol. However, delivering that line while wearing a neck brace while asking questions about the NFL draft is hilarious. Carry on TK.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
How dare TK compare the company whose board of directors unanimously voted to reinstated the man sex trafficking an employee on the payroll to Harvey Weinstein.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't he have Flair on his payroll? 🤣

torn between trying to dunk on the hypocrisy and not wanting to be lumped in with the Vincels

so you can have levels to this.

you can both:

a) shoot TK the 'are you serious, man?' look bc/ AEW directly has people in their employ that warrants call-outs and criticism like flair and lethal

and

b) realize that it is not on the same level as Vince's actions in WWE and ultimately WWE has to take any sort of hit on the chin if these call-outs happen because they are very much not on the same level.

i would... i would try to do both in one post, otherwise it sounds a bit like deflection and uh point b really can't be understated here

Last edited:

AllezLesVert

Mar 30, 2024
I really enjoy how different AEW is in the ring to WWE and all the PPVs I've watched besides World's End have been enjoyable but it's depressing that the owner undercuts all the good work that's been done so regularly. The company would literally be better off if Tony never said another word in public ever again.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
I really enjoy how different AEW is in the ring to WWE and all the PPVs I've watched besides World's End have been enjoyable but it's depressing that the owner undercuts all the good work that's been done so regularly. The company would literally be better off if Tony never said another word in public ever again.
It's part of the nature of professional wrestling for years tbf. I'm totally fine with TK speaking out and sharing his opinions so long as it doesn't take up TV time on his own product and let the wrestling and talent speak for its/theirselves.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
My ignore list is about to feast again.

Expecting a lot of people more concerned with TK saying this than HHH And the board voting to reinstate VKM