Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Not even Wardlow deserves the dollar store Altered Beast T-shirt. The man is basically being booked like a strong-armed lackey again.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Not even Wardlow deserves the dollar store Altered Beast T-shirt. The man is basically being booked like a strong-armed lackey again.
Doesn't even make sense that he'd go back into that role given the promos about destroying everything and attitude towards Cole. But what does make sense is ignoring the Undisputed Kingdom. It's like that moment Luchasaurus didn't want to attack Nick's Mom and then does it a few seconds later, AEW does stuff.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I suspect Wardlow is being set up for a long term "Return of MJF" storyline so even his most relevant feud will be about someone else.

EraldoCoil

Oct 28, 2017
Cali
Such a random mix with Fletcher/Wayne/CIMA. But man, makes me wish we'd see CIMA in AEW again some day. That match he had against Omega pre-Dynamite was a banger of a match and I was genuinely sad when him and the rest of the Strong Hearts left. A man can dream.

AEW hasn't been the same since El Lindaman, he will return, along with T-Hawk

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Such a random mix with Fletcher/Wayne/CIMA. But man, makes me wish we'd see CIMA in AEW again some day. That match he had against Omega pre-Dynamite was a banger of a match and I was genuinely sad when him and the rest of the Strong Hearts left. A man can dream.

They're trying something new with the Copa Bardahl. In years past it was a battle royal and this year looks like they're trying a trios elimination match until only 1 remains.

OP
OP
cjelly

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017

View: https://x.com/AEW/status/1788326636372250903

first time in awhile we are deprived of a card in card form. Trios division thriving though.

tenor.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I was annoyed last week we didn't get a tag match or a trios match on Dynamite/Rampage but we did get two falls count anywhere matches.

Hopefully this week's show is better balanced.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
So, just no reason whatsoever why Jay White is having a match against Rocky? They could've at least saved that for Rampage.

Trent vs OC should be a bloody mess though, and it'll likely be just part one of their feud.

Oct 27, 2017
Swerve will look so bad if Christian is in his presence and he isn't trying to claw his eyes out. I really don't need to see him in the ring cutting promos against a guy that beat up his manager and talked shit about his daughter. Those are like "it's on sight, i'm going to kill you next time I see you" type of moves.

May 22, 2023
Florida
I expect OC v Trent to barely be a match and have some shenanigans that lead to another match at the ppv. Copes vs King should be ok but not Edge just bores the shit out of me in the ring though Brody should ensure some good spots and quality and then of course we will get more post match story stuff. May vs Harley is kind of odd out of nowhere but they have to get Saraya and all back in the mix (I guess).
Good to get some time with Serena, and Kenny is always worth watching for.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
So, just no reason whatsoever why Jay White is having a match against Rocky? They could've at least saved that for Rampage.

Trent vs OC should be a bloody mess though, and it'll likely be just part one of their feud.

I was rereading that Jay White vs Rocky tweet searching for the words "Rampage" but it doesnt really matter in theory, it's all wrestling and AEW fans like wrestling. But if someone said AEW is cold and I looked at that card I would reply "at least Kenny is there."

OP
OP
cjelly

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
The Jay White match makes sense when you consider BCG have just won the Trios belts, so now you have the Gunn's doing fuck all while Jay goes into a random singles matches holding pattern until Darby gets back and then TK remembers BCG are still the Trios champs a few weeks before Full Gear.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Light the fuse, bring the BOOM 🧨

Have a great show, friends!

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
canada's been through a lot lately, can't blame em if they ran outta positive energy

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
First episode I miss all year since I'm on vacation, card doesn't look too hot but those usually end up being some of the better shows.