• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Image-empty-state.webp

FGlIg_xXoAQCHuR

FGq2w9NX0AAA3_8

FGq2w9PXIAULEi1

FGq2w9OXIAIeXL-

Video preview:

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
another day another AEW tv show that'll prolly be as good as a PPV

good times

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I'm confused. Why isn't AEW's newest and greatest star featured on the Winter is Coming poster?

(This has been a good AEW week for me. Angélico is back on Dark. We get the next installment in wrestling's hottest feud (Deeb vs. Shida). And the American Dragon putting over some cowboy shit.)

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping we get DEM BOYZ tonight or KOR. Either way, gonna be a goooood night of graps.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they open with Bryan vs Hangman like they did with Bryan vs Omega

Descendant

Fallen Guardian
Nov 2, 2017
All I'll say is...don't sleep on Shida vs Deeb III. Some of the best in ring women on the roster going at it.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a chance for
Rotunda or O'Reilly
to show up?
a chance, but Tony's hint he dropped this past week implied that the surprises we're looking for are more likely to come in the weeks after Winter is Coming rather than during.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that Moriarty vs Angelico is an opener or something. Two super shooters and moriarty just said he wants angelico sometime innthe ring on social media.
Chase it with Hook vs Garcia and ya done.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
I might still be incredible salty about how Texas treated the opening night of the fucking G1 being done outside of Japan for the first time ever.

Ingrates.

Oct 27, 2017
So fluke finish? Feels like neither can afford to lose. Danielson beating Hangman in his first defense would be a gut punch but it doesn't feel like Bryan can lose either.

my guess is there is interference and Bryan antagonizes Page for months about not beating him clean and THEN Bryan wins the title.

I had hope they'd build Black, Andrade or MJF to take the strap off Page next spring but idk.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not as high on Adam Page as most folks so I'd be fine with Danielson winning. I don't think he will though.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
I'd put Danielson winning at 0% chance as it'd be a huge heel turn for the company to have Hangman's reign be zero wins.

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
glad you posted this RBH, work has been crazy and I've not watched AEW in a few weeks but will tune in tonight

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
The balls of Tony Khan to make it another time limit draw lmaooooooo

You gotta whip out an 8-star to make an ending like that work.

Normanski 2.0

Nov 21, 2017
So fluke finish? Feels like neither can afford to lose. Danielson beating Hangman in his first defense would be a gut punch but it doesn't feel like Bryan can lose either.

my guess is there is interference and Bryan antagonizes Page for months about not beating him clean and THEN Bryan wins the title.

I had hope they'd build Black, Andrade or MJF to take the strap off Page next spring but idk.

They could always draw… 🤔

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for making the thread RBH.

Looking forward to everything tonight. A blanket of snow just covered my neighbourhood a couple of hours ago, so the viewing mood is perfect too. :)