• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Standing up o sitting down?

• Sitting down like a civilized person. What the heck is wrong with you?

Votes: 721 68.1%
  • Standing up like a filthy animal.

Votes: 338 31.9%

• Total voters

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
giphy.gif

GS_Dan

Oct 30, 2017
I converted to sitting down after being enlightened by one of these threads in The Old Place

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
True story, after the last thread I switched from Standing up to an initial wipe while seated and a follow up after standing

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Standing up wtf? Just try and smear it everywhere for a longer cleanup, the fuck is wrong with you people?

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Sitting down, but I used to stand until I was shamed on the internet for it in a similar thread. I legitimately had no idea people could wipe sitting down until an internet thread. I didn't know about this whole "lift your butt cheek off the seat" business. I still probably do something weird.

Pooping is one of those deeply personal things that anything that somebody does that's different than how you do seems weird, foreign, and gross, even though it's all just pretty normal.

As someone who has done both, wiped sitting down and standing, there's no cleanliness difference. Your butt cheeks don't smoosh poop around or anything,

I wish we had a bidet. When I add another bathroom to the house, I'm adding one.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Depends on what kind of poop it is , if I'm at home and i poop solid poopies , I wipe up standing up and move on, if it's a wet, liquid poopies , I wipe what I can and then I take a shower (just to be on the safe side).

Oct 27, 2017
How does wiping your ass standing up even make any sense? Why would you intentionally smear shit on each cheek to further complicate clean-up duties?

lake

Oct 27, 2017
I never remember how I actually wipe because during the act I'm completely lost in thought pondering the supposed miracle of bidets, running mental calculations on variables like clump factor and slurry coefficients, wondering if bidets alone are enough to fully clean one's shitted nethers, as proponents claim

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hose it down first with a bidet. Then give a few wipes sitting down. I use a multi-vector attack, to make sure no cliff hangers manage to squeak by. Then I give a couple wipes standing up, since I find that changes a few variables in the equation a little bit.

Chronic_Moto

Feb 16, 2019
Stand up all day, I am not sticking my hand in the toliet bowl to reach up there.

Edit - also wet wipes everytime!