• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Standing up o sitting down?

• Sitting down like a civilized person. What the heck is wrong with you?

Votes: 721 68.1%
  • Standing up like a filthy animal.

Votes: 338 31.9%

• Total voters

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
We really having this thread again?

Seems like at least a few times each year we get the same questions over and over again.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

May 21, 2018
OP, you should stop being concerned about what other people think and just proudly do backward somersaults down the main hallway of your house after you do your business.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I thought we'd exiled all the 'stand' people the last time we had this thread?

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
I use a bidet because I don't like rubbing my arse with sandpaper like a freakin moron

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
correct me if I am wrong but your last thread was you pooing in a boxer, now this? please stop

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
Standing up because I'm a hypochondriac and I want to check for abnormal poos before I wipe and flush.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dab.

Can't get a good wipe sitting down. I just sorta bend over. Not really standing but I guess I'm in the standing category.

EmptyWarren

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is there a reason this forum has these odd bodily function threads like clockwork? Some real AskReddit type shit.

tenor.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I stand up but I'm starting to think that I'm wrong.
Yeah you gotta get right up there and siting down leaves you more, ahem, open to do so.

In my younger days I was a stander but now I enjoy the squeaky clean life and would not go back.

Better question is do you inspect the paper after you're done?

This is actually a very natural response: you are checking your stool for blood or other abnormalities pretty much all mammals will do this. It's a way of making sure you're healthy , it's why you inspect your nose blows too. It would be weird if you didn't do it tbh.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, has it been 3 months already since the last one of these??

Anyway, I do like a half a squat. I also keep a pack of wipes in my laptop bag when I go to work, in case I need a bit of...maintenance.