Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Alex, after listening to your stories about DMT and being choked out on Joe Rogan, I'm curious if you've ever considered the possibility that there are inter dimensional beings that want to help us, and that some of them might be able to help heal you personally? It's my impression that we dial in to certain frequencies with our emotions that attract certain types of beings, which is why satanists see moloch etc. but then other people have profound healing experiences from taking ayahuasca. It seems like it's the attitude that counts, so I wonder if you might be able to find some personal peace/strength/healing from plant medicines if you let go of the impression that it's all conflict out there?

LMAO what Is this.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to take kids away, not unlike how the immigrant parents felt, after the demagogue you helped prop up into office put hundreds of their kids in literal cages, all the while you spewed venom and tried to turn privileged anger into profit.

I wish you nothing but pain and humiliation for the rest of your days, you sad sack of shit.

Deleted member 16025

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I expected the video to be more enjoyable but I don't like any of those dipshits so I don't know why I thought I'd be more entertained.

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit when he cracks when saying ''They're trying to take my kids!'' I couldn't help myself laughing.

Is this cruel? :lol

Dude deserves all the shit he gets, to me.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I expected the video to be more enjoyable but I don't like any of those dipshits so I don't know why I thought I'd be more entertained.
You're never really gonna be entertained by this stuff, because of those two dipshits - or, what they represent; the ever apparent other right-wingers online. Sure Alex is finally getting a real dose of karma, but pricks like those two are just a duo of hundreds who'll keep on churning out right wing propaganda with glee, knowing that, until they get deplatformed, it's just east money.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit when he cracks when saying ''They're trying to take my kids!'' I couldn't help myself laughing.

It is a little bit cruel. But the guy pushed conspiracy and harassment at people who actually lost their children in a real and permanent way so fuck him.

Deleted member 6730

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know I was really glad to not have to think about Alex Jones again since he got kicked off of everything. Please stop giving these guys a platform.

Deleted member 16025

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You're never really gonna be entertained by this stuff, because of those two dipshits - or, what they represent; the ever apparent other right-wingers online. Sure Alex is finally getting a real dose of karma, but pricks like those two are just a duo of hundreds who'll keep on churning out right wing propaganda with glee, knowing that, until they get deplatformed, it's just east money.
Right on. I think it also hurt my enjoyment a bit when I looked at the comments and there were just an outpouring of support for Alex. "We love you brother!" "Alex, I'm worried you are mixing this drug with alcohol" etc etc.

Like yeah, its good to see humans looking out for one another but then again fuck this guy 1000% and fuck those other two shitheads sitting there with him.

Squall5042

Oct 25, 2017
Aww they're trying to take your kids, they lie about you? I feel so sorry for your poetic justice.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
A bunch of pond scum watch in horror and bemusement as the Prince of Pond Scum breaks down.

Am I talking about the far right watching Trump's Twitter feed or this story? Place your votes now!

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Ah shit, I clicked one of the links in the OP and now my recommendations are full of Jordan Peterson and Alex Jones. When will I learn.

With any luck Jones and his ilk will be properly deplatformed and fucking ruined in every possible way soon enough. Fuck them all.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Seeing him crying and dressed in whatever the fuck that getup is:

DoyJAohV4AATOLw.jpg

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Jones has had sticking power though, he's been around for decades. He just sky rocketed on youtube in recent years due to trump etc. He was still pretty popular in the bush years, because he appealed to leftist conspiracy nuts in those days.

Jones has been at this for almost 20 years

Jones hasn't burned out quickly, he's been around for at least 20 years, and I remember his acolytes during the Clinton and Bush administrations, particularly in the aftermath of 9/11, where he was the most well known '9/11 was an inside job' conspiracy theorist.

Yikes. I stand corrected, I had no idea that he'd been going on barely coherent, near psychotic rants for that long. He's a character who's only really been 'visible' to me in the last five years or so.

I suppose that I shouldn't be surprised that someone on the lunatic fringes has been making so much noise (and money) for so long.

Oct 28, 2017

It's only cruel after he actually lost them and you start spreading fakenews that the separation is actually fake and his kids are hired crisis actors.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Oh God why didnt I open those links in an incognito window. I'm gonna be so pissed if YouTube starts serving me more of that shit.

Fudgepuppy

Oct 27, 2017
I wish someone wrote a movie that takes place in a world where everything Alex Jones has said, is true. Just to show how absurd it would be.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Alex Jones totally losing it and cannibalising PJW on an illegal Youtube livestream whilst the host looks on and does nothing would be the perfect end to this saga.

Deleted member 44129

Banned
May 29, 2018
I've seen loads of Info Wars in 3 minute chunks...And seen lots of critiques of it. Having watched about 30 minutes.... Fucking hell....... People REALLY buy into this nonsense? This way of speaking, this way of emoting, repeating yourself, creating imaginary enemies....It's the story of human history, isn't it? Influence people (which is apparently EASY if you're dickhead enough to bother, and you get what you want.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
I hope he's actually in serious emotional pain right now. I try not to be a petty person, and to empathize with those who are hurting, but for Jones? Fuck 'em, seeing him cry gives me life.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i was fucking tired of this guy back in 2007 when a co-worker tried to get me to watch his videos CONSTANTLY, my only comfort was that at least Jones is a total fringe character and i won't have to be exposed to him outside work.

imagine how tired of him i am in 2019, knowing he is tight with the President of America, knowing he affects maybe millions of young minds with his ridiculous garbage theories and lies..

JUST. GO. THE. FUCK. AWAY. ALREADY.