Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
This dude brain washed my parents to the point of no return. I hate what he did to them. I know he isn't solely to blame because my parents have a will of their own, so I guess it just revealed and brought out the shittiest side of my parents. Imagine being Bi and your own mother says, "I want to puke whenever I hear someone say LGBT." Feels great. Then they have the audacity to say, "It is just our opinion" as if opinions can't be hurtful and downright cruel. ughhhhhhhhh :/

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
I swear this is just another one of his stunts to get people to click and watch the videos and it seems to be working for him. Remember Alex Jones is a professional conman. He does stunts like this ALL THE TIME. Watching part of one of the videos... it just comes off as "really fake". Anyways just my thoughts.

DarkenedSoul

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Am I part of the very small few that sees this as a continued act? Other than a grovely voice he's doing a shit job of selling a sad emotion. Also, all I see from his coworkers is the inability to keep a straight face to this act and not some over-dramatized "the ship is sinking" emotion. Anyone that sees otherwise must think sci-fi channel movies are Oscar material.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I gotta see this when I get home. Please tell me this is getting saved or reuploaded before it gets taken down.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Is there an article that summarizes all this that I can share that doesnt require me to give a click to the donald?

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Am I part of the very small few that sees this as a continued act? Other than a grovely voice he's doing a shit job of selling a sad emotion. Also, all I see from his coworkers is the inability to keep a straight face to this act and not some over-dramatized "the ship is sinking" emotion. Anyone that sees otherwise must think sci-fi channel movies are Oscar material.
There's merit to that school of thought, and yeah the whole point of these shows is to make money through views, except for the fact it's a piss poor attempt, hasn't generated nearly the buzz they may have hoped for, and makes them look fucking stupid in the process - which, in turn, will hurt both Jones and everyone else. His sobbing may or may not be real, but his suffering through his own actions ultimately is.

DarkenedSoul

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's merit to that school of thought, and yeah the whole point of these shows is to make money through views, except for the fact it's a piss poor attempt, hasn't generated nearly the buzz they may have hoped for, and makes them look fucking stupid in the process - which, in turn, will hurt both Jones and everyone else. His sobbing may or may not be real, but his suffering through his own actions ultimately is.

Indeed, and as mentioned before he's a conman through-and-through. The act will never stop no matter the consequences.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
this is all idiotic. the circus is back in town and you are putting up the flyers for it. stop talking about these morons.
Just listen to Knowledge Fight instead:

http://www.knowledgefight.libsyn.com/

If you have a morbid curiosity about Alex Jones, thats the proper way to channel it. They go over all his dumb shows and tear them and all his ridiculous rants down.

So much of what Jones does is a schtick for attention (see made up feud with Rogan to get on the show) and money its hard to tell how much of what he does is an act in the moment becuase he knows people find all the crazy talk appealing and gets eyes on him.

He's crazy but he's also a con man that loves money. Important to remember when anyone feels tempted to make a "He's really lost it now!" thread.

Last edited:

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Feb 25, 2018
This fucker should burn in hell for what he did to Sandy Hook parents. Fucking piece of trash.

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
Meh. This is super tame for Alex Jones. Just seems like he's high on painkillers instead of speed.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
If Trump supporters can watch Trump fall over himself to a little Asian guy that isn't even American and runs comparatively tiny country, and still think that's "Alpha," then I can't see them thinking anything about an Alex Jones meltdown, but "Man, that's so strong-willed and independent the way he broke down like that. I hope to be as a strong and virile a male as he is someday. Totally Alpha!"
A significant majority of Trump supporters are like Alex Jones. I've met one in real life.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
If he hadn't tied his rope so tightly around the Trump train, Jones probably would have continued to fly under the radar like he'd been doing for decades.

It's kinda remarkable how easily a conman got conned.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
Too cringe to even be good schadenfreude material... I could only watch like 3 minutes before I had to shut it off.

Deleted member 33597

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Thanks for linking this OP. I seriously laughed my ass off at this and I don't feel bad one bit because Alex Jones is a goddamn dipshit and deserves worse!

zer0blivion

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Inhaling concentrated contrails.

Whoa, didn't think I'd see Glorious Sons posted on Era. These guys rehearse near where I work.

On-topic, I'm starting to think this guy might be unstable.

cqL2T7x.gif

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I imagine PJW is angling to take over InfoWars, which sucks because he's honestly far worse than Jones.

And his lips look like two earthworms fucking.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Can't wait to watch this!!

I imagine PJW is angling to take over InfoWars, which sucks because he's honestly far worse than Jones.

And his lips look like two earthworms fucking.

There is a metric shit ton of things wrong with PJW, but his luscious lips defintely aren't one of them.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously? Are we really celebrating the despair of this man? Really?

Because if so, I'm100% all in. Get wrecked Jones.