• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bad news guys, those snakes I was planning to trebuchet at city hall have escaped. Some of them are very large, a neighbors dog has gone missing and people are starting to ask questions.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Friends of mine put up the British flag I gave them (long story)... maybe that's the start of it?

Resetta Stone

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing, Arizona
Field Report, 6/4/18

Some sick fuck decided to hollow out avocados and make them into makeshift grenades. We managed to find a cache of them under an overturned table with a sign that said "Male Enhancement Is A Myth, Change My Mind". At least, I think it said 'enhancement'. The paper sign was pretty charred up.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
This whole thing was just a marketing campaign to sell more of Alex Jones's crap from his website.

I think hes gone from actually believing this crap, to just full on Marketing Hack. Sad thing is, people are probably buying his Brain Boosts and Immune Gargle (LOL).

41P6Sdx9XSL.jpg

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
Wish I could join you troopers. Alas I am on the other side of the pond. My friend tells me that they're setting up shop in a vegan cupcake/candle store to discuss strategy

Grisby

Oct 29, 2017
Decided to see Jurassic Park instead of going to war. If it's still going when I get out I'll join I guess. As long as I don't have to get too sweaty.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
This whole thing was just a marketing campaign to sell more of Alex Jones's crap from his website.

I think hes gone from actually believing this crap, to just full on Marketing Hack. Sad thing is, people are probably buying his Brain Boosts and Immune Gargle (LOL).

41P6Sdx9XSL.jpg

He's getting sued, has to pay the bills somehow.

Jackass.

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
how is the war going? I've deserted pre-emptively because my neck hurts but hopefully we're kicking ass.

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
Just came back from Lowe's. You'd think they would be baracaded and ready for the war but they let me right in. They even took my legal tender for goods even though they don't know what I'm going to do with that folding table and those boxes. Is Lowe's owned by the Swiss perhaps?

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Alright everyone, it's time

This is your liberal bat signal

I'm off to go arm myself

with beer and Cook Out

Disco Stu

Oct 27, 2017
How's the revolution going in your neighborhood?

So far I'm up 14-4 in bean bags against some conservative scum.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017

41P6Sdx9XSL.jpg

The sad part being his followers all think they are incredible free thinkers and that "the left!" are all sheep. Meanwhile they're listening to nonsense by a guy hawking his shitty products.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
How's the revolution going in your neighborhood?

My neighbor is downing Miller Lites at a rapid clip, and later on, I may go over and see if he falls off his porch when he comes out to greet me. He is clearly doing this as a homemade anesthetic in case he gets shot during the Battle of Wharton State Forest.

My other neighbor is outside in a rather nice bikini, getting her grill ready and fixing cocktails. I believe she is portioning rations, in preparation for when the stores around here close due to strife.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
I will be a bit late for the battle. Trying to calculate how much Immune Gargle I will need to ride an eagle across the Atlantic ocean.