Votes: 149 16.5%
  • No

Votes: 206 22.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 245 27.1%

• Total voters

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Where my doubters at? Guess who's back, back again!
h5ojEyb

Also rip Kukui lol

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Where my doubters at? Guess who's back, back again!
h5ojEyb

Also rip Kukui lol
100% called this from the day we got the last batch of episode titles.
It coming back evolved is the real surprise, this likely means Incineroar VS Incineroar is going to happen. Ash's team is stacked as fuck after this, more so then Kalos. Naganadel, Melmetal, Lycanroc, and Pikachu alone would be more than enough to sweep anybody's team.

OP
OP
Serebii

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Ash has a sub-Legendary and a Mythical. That's ridiculous.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Melmetal jobbed HARD against Gladio, the writers have zero respect for the Pokémon status.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Nah,
Silvally's a Legendary too- no jobbing there.
Also,
Melmetal only just evolved and Silvally had a type advantage.
As a side note, Gladio being able to swap disks mid-fight really makes Silvally busted in this fewer-Pokemon format, although I don't think he's ever swapped to a second disk in the same battle.

OP
OP
Serebii

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Also,
Melmetal only just evolved and Silvally had a type advantage.
As a side note, Gladio being able to swap disks mid-fight really makes Silvally busted in this fewer-Pokemon format, although I don't think he's ever swapped to a second disk in the same battle.
If only he had thought properly about it. If he had used the Ground Memory rather than Fighting he'd be super effective against all three Pokémon Ash used

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god
I didn't really want Poipole to evolve cause he's not cute anymore more but damn Pikachu hugging him happily makes my heart melt ❤️

OP
OP
Serebii

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Next week's episode title has been revealed

Final Battle! Ash VS Kukui!!

It also lists Naganadel in the voice actor list so it's staying around!

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Reading the summary I was reminded that Ash is the defacto champion of Alola. I wonder if he will lose and give the title to Kukui or if he wins and stays in Alola as the Champion. The latter scenario would be interesting if that is why the next series doesn't just focus on Galar, along with the other champions you get to see Ash train in Alola for the Champions League and roam the world to gain experience as the Champion.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Lol so it was to hide the winner only for it still to be spoiled

Also I've said it before but if ash can beat most of kukui's Pokemon That's damn impressive if they are like inceniroar who is easily champion level and borderline untouchable.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoy how they've fleshed out the Pokémon professor of this region.

He's not just a researcher. He's a great teacher, family man, a bomb ass trainer, most importantly
wears no shirt 99% of the time thank god.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So we know Incineroar, Braviary, and apparently Lucario?

Who else do you think he's rocking?

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
weaker than Gozu's Mega Aggron for sure but I doubt Braviary is his second strongest. The distance would be absurd if inceniroar was that far apart from the rest of his team since inceniroar one shot that Pokemon.
Well it has been with Kukui since he was 5. I would prob rank it as an E4 lvl Pokémon easily.

We'll see tomorrow how strong Lucario is possibly.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I'd be okay with that.

I don't think we've ever seen a Ninetales or Magnezone in an actual battle, and come to think of it has Ash ever battled another person's Snorlax?

OP
OP
Serebii

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This timeline is crazy

CkThD8k.png

Even the anime has Pokémon and trainers just T-Pose

Last edited:

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Why is Rowlet not evolving a problem when the whole anime is based on Pikachu being the strongest Pokémon even if he doesn't evolve lol. Rowlet is too precious to evolve and won against a Decidueye, no need to mess with perfection. Look at Turtwig which got weaker after evolution because it was too used to being fast

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
Having Rowlet evolve would be like having his Gible evolve. They COULD have them keep their more amusing personality with their hilarious design but you know they won't.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Rowlet not evolving a problem when the whole anime is based on Pikachu being the strongest Pokémon even if he doesn't evolve lol. Rowlet is too precious to evolve and won against a Decidueye, no need to mess with perfection. Look at Turtwig which got weaker after evolution because it was too used to being fast

It's a problem in the sense of being a huge Decidueye fan. Other than that, it doesn't really matter.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gible was such a waste honestly.

I'd like to see it come back as a Garchomp one day because I like seeing Ash with the Ride one.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Holy s*** this episode was amazing
The culmination of the Bewear gag (and it almost made me cry when she got attacked), all the Kahunas and the Tapus fighting against Guzzlord, all the other characters too, and finally Ash and Kukui and Poipole coming back to save the day and the flashback (almost cried again 😭)
I swear the SM anime makes me so emotional it's so good... and we still have so many moments coming up that will be hard to watch (Shaymin leaving, Mohn being found, Ash leaving) I'm not readyyyy.