Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly this direct is just something to tide me over with and to help make the time go faster for Bayonetta 1+2, February!!!

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah please let's not get this thread locked, need something to read a few times per day waiting for the announcement.

Honestly this direct is just something to tide me over with and to help make the time go faster for Bayonetta 1+2, February!!!

It will be my first time playing Bayo 1&2. I'm excited!

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Again: Let's avoid creating and posting fake announcements/teases/reveal dates/etc. in here. That recent image is obviously fake, so why spread it? If the fake stuff continues then a lock will occur.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Again: Let's avoid creating and posting fake announcements/teases/reveal dates/etc. in here. That recent image is obviously fake, so why spread it? If the fake stuff continues then a lock will occur.

Sorry. I saw the other tweet with the fake pic in the previous page and after finding the clariffication tweet, I just wanted to warn those who thought that image was real.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
It will be my first time playing Bayo 1&2. I'm excited!
Got them both on the Wii U but never got around to playing 2, this was honestly one of my dream ports and I can't believe it's here so soon! All I need now is Tropical Freeze and TW101and if I'm pushing it both #FE and Xeno X :p

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think there's a chance we'll see Metroid Prime Trilogy HD?

I'm really hoping we do. Would be a great way to get interest going for Prime 4

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I am going to post this thing vaguely and after enough people point out it's fake I will point out that I, too, think it is fake and I only posted it as a warning to avoid fakes

truly I am a benevolent god to you people

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I wonder if Bayonetta 2 will sell more on Switch. The game deserves more. Wonder if the Switch improves performance as well.
Depends

$60 is a hefty price for a port, even including Bayonetta 1. On the other hand, MK8 and Pokken were $60 and outsold their Wii U versions. On the other other hand, those games also did real well on Wii U.

It doesn't have a huge hurdle to cross, but Nintendo's got to market it a little for stores to even have enough copies.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Bayonetta 2 will sell more on Switch. The game deserves more. Wonder if the Switch improves performance as well.
I think it's practically guaranteed tbh. The install base is already approaching that of the Wii U's after less than a year. And already well ahead of where the Wii U's was when the game originally released. More people are jumping in, Bayonetta is more popular now thanks to Smash, and there's also people who are going to double dip for portability and/or to just support the franchise.

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think there's a chance we'll see Metroid Prime Trilogy HD?

I'm really hoping we do. Would be a great way to get interest going for Prime 4
I definitely would love a HD collection.
It would make sense since the last Prime was over 10 years ago so it could be a nice way to refresh the memory of those who already played the games AND serve as introduction for newcomers to the series.
Said that, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do it. It's Nintendo after all. The Bayonetta ports make me hopeful tho so we'll see.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty sure Bayonetta will do a lot better on Switch, people's ambivalence to the Wii U prevented it from actually selling and with Bayo 3 announced more people will want to jump in and catch up, at least I hope!

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Depends

$60 is a hefty price for a port, even including Bayonetta 1. On the other hand, MK8 and Pokken were $60 and outsold their Wii U versions. On the other other hand, those games also did real well on Wii U.

It doesn't have a huge hurdle to cross, but Nintendo's got to market it a little for stores to even have enough copies.
With Bayo 3 in development Nintendo seems to go all in though. On the other hand, Bayo 3 could be a prestige project to diversify their portfolio with the risk of eating the costs even if it underperforms.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please try to keep this thread open until we have a real confirmation of a direct, spreading obviously fake leaks is really not useful. At least pick some that are worth discussing.

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
With Bayo 3 in development Nintendo seems to go all in though. On the other hand, Bayo 3 could be a prestige project to diversify their portfolio with the risk of eating the costs even if it underperforms.

I expect Bayo 3 to use many assets from 2, this making it a relatively low budget game. Also what you're saying of course

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
I think Bayo will surprise a lot of people. The PC port is a sucess and she's a lot more popular now after Smash and the TGA Announcement.

GuEiMiRrIRoW

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Just a question: everyone has finished all the games they bought at Christmas!? If not, why do you worry about the games they will announce for april!?

That's what my wife said..

Argot

Oct 29, 2017
Please try to keep this thread open until we have a real confirmation of a direct, spreading obviously fake leaks is really not useful. At least pick some that are worth discussing.

Yeah I understand being hungry for leaks but I don't know why we have to keep posting every stray tweet from some random guy who has never been right and has even less twitter followers than I do

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
I think Bayo will surprise a lot of people. The PC port is a sucess and she's a lot more popular now after Smash and the TGA Announcement.
Bayo for PC was also significantly cheaper in comparison - though I do think Bayo 1/2 will do better on Switch than Wii U for a few reasons. Those reasons being - bigger and more active consumer base and the demographic of Switch seems older a title like Bayo 1/2 will be an attractive purchase.

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just got a leak guys. It says along with a new fire emblem,

GTAV
RDR
Bravely Collection
New Waverace
F-zero
FF7R
BOTW2
2 AAA new mature PS4 Pro graffix IPs
Metroid Prime 4
Animal Crossing
And an exclusive new Call of Duty game by Treyarch

Get hyped!!1

(And if this doesn't come true I'll be disappointed from the direct)

Martoridley

Oct 29, 2017
That image is fake. It popped up on 4chan yesterday with "Head Back Into Town" having Josh Thomas' make believe for animal crossing as the picture.
1515208478850.png
Did you really have to post this picture again? :(
Edit: After Nate just wrote that we should stop posting fake leaks.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Final warning. No more fake leaks, obviously fake images, or fake Tweet leaks/images/videos in this thread. Speculate, hype, and have fun, but enough with the fake stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.