• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Will do once I am not on mobile. For example Alienware 34" is $719 which matches last BF. There were couple LGs and Acer as well. If you do a search on 34" Gsync or Ultrawide Gsync you can find some interesting stuff. Just make sure the res is right. Oh and Acer is 35" monitor I believe.

One thing to do though is check other places as well such as Newegg, BestBuy, WalMart, etc... as a lot of places are running deals next two days.
Thanks, that should be enough to find the right deals.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
That Alienware ultrawide monitor has had my eye for a while. On the one hand, yeah, it's Alienware. On the other, I'm in such desperate need of a new monitor (rocking an eight year old 1080p Acer monitor hooked up to a rig sporting an RTX 2080...) and ultrawide is looking like the move for me.

Any impressions?

Deleted member 419

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I won't go into the real-world debate but for those of you participating and looking for PC stuff, well this is a monster rig for the price.

Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
$999
15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display
Intel i7-9750H
GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
16GB DDR4
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Backlit Keyboard

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I've got my eye on a copy of Cockroach Poker; I already have Dixit, but that's another quality game that might be worth a pickup. Also two of the Unlock series, I wonder if we'll get the others in the series tomorrow.

Wonder if there's any chance of a Playstation Classic appearing for a decent price.

Exede

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
Bought me an Samsung RU7179 55" had a 11 year old 1080p panasonic plasma before. Hope im ready now for next gen.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
It is on sale for $20.
Ah, sorry, UK! Don't see it here, at least right now.

Edit: Not Prime, but gosh, there's a bunch of USB sticks right there on Amazon claiming to contain a bunch of Playstation 1 games for use with the Classic, first thing you see when you search for the Classic. Amazon really ought to crack down on this.

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
61ig6YKowXL.png

Found this sweet Playstation 4 stand to put all my copies of The Walking Dead Season 1.

(Also that's a fake PS4 and that's a PS3 controller shhhhh).

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I looked through my wishlist and was surprised to see nothing on sale, then I remembered this is only for Prime members lol.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
synology ds918+ is on sale, wish it was the ds418play though :/ Bunch of externals on sale too if you need them for expanded storage for ps4 and xbox

Oct 25, 2017
Bit on PSVR Mega pack for £209. Been debating getting it or a Quest for a while now. Seeing as this is basically half the price of a Quest and comes with a lot to play, seems like a no brainer.

Patch13

Oct 27, 2017
New England
To address the wandering elephant in the thread, avoiding buying stuff isn't necessarily what the striking fulfillment center workers want (they're trying to mess with queues, and fewer orders won't really help them make their point). Though buying stuff you wouldn't have bought otherwise isn't necessarily going to do anyone any good either.

I've got my eye on a copy of Cockroach Poker; I already have Dixit, but that's another quality game that might be worth a pickup.

Cockroach Poker is a good one. Small and easy to transport, and reliable for getting people to laugh. Dixit is a kinder game, but Cockroach Poker has generous helpings of mischievous charm.

Deleted member 419

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Gah! Didn't need it, but ended up pulling the trigger on a PS Classic for $20... Probably won't do much with it (maybe mod it) but I like the idea of these "simple" consoles to get my daughter into video games a few years down the line instead of jumping in at the PS5/Xbox2

Mar 29, 2018
Stand in solidarity with the striking workers and don't buy anything from Amazon. Don't use Twitch.
Thanks so much for getting this is first post

This is important but I think it warrants its own thread. Let people who want to buy stuff on Amazon discuss deals in this thread without derailing the conversation imho, with a different thread dedicated to the strike. Seems like the best solution but I'm not a moderator.
But then the people who keep the abusive system going by using Amazons services will never see this information. They just wouldn't go in that thread. It would divide and dilute the message. It would probably even have to go in OT.

JMTHEFOX

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Looks like I am going to hold off from purchasing some of the PC parts from Amazon this Prime day, since the strike is happening. Maybe I will do it this Wednesday.

empyrean2k

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at getting a camera for my wife for when we go on an Alaskan cruise this summer. Neither me nor my wife are very knowledgable about cameras but would like to get into photography more.

Looking on amazon at Sony RX100 m3, Sony a6000 or the canon 4000d.

Mostly looking to take landscapes of Alaska and the odd piece of wildlife.

Any recommendations (I'm in the U.K. if that makes any difference)

Edit: found this thread via search and didn't see it was on gaming side. Ooops.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
more or less got 3 seasons of ash vs evil dead for under £10 because of the prime day discount and the audible £10 credit, not a bad saving all thanks to a prime trial

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Its like really gross to me that somehow Amazon has hyped people into a frenzy over a fake holiday that is nothing more than a stupid marketing tactic to spike their numbers. Amazon is gross. Don't buy from them.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see anything worthwhile in Amazon Spain.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone recommend to me a good gaming keyboard on sale?

Edit: On second thought, I know some people participating in the walkouts. I'll hold off ordering and look elsewhere.

Last edited:

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Another one worthy of note on the boardgaming front, I note Kingdomino is in there (again in the UK). That was a pretty big hit with my nieces before.

Is the FFG Fallout game any good? I've never really heard people talking about it.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
A Ryzen 5 + RX580 Gaming desktop is on sale for $480 this is an amazing deal for anyone looking to get into PC gaming. The windows license by itself is worth $100.

Also keep in mind, if you find a deal that you don't want to pass up but don't want to support Amazon Best Buy will price match items shipped and sold by Amazon.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ERA stands with devs when it comes to crunch
but workers having bad salaries, bad conditions and a long ass etcetera from a company that barely pays any taxes?
Nah, give me those sweet deals!!

Pathetic.

It pisses you off for a reason.
You are an adult and should be able to understand why this sucks and have empathy, I'm not here to educate you.

Well if we are adults then treat us like adults. I came here to see deals so why are you here?

Just bought this,

Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD

Not bad for $80