Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
The delays are so long my office job is asking me to go to Office Depot to pick up supplies.

But my boss said I could help myself to a new monitor, so *shrug*

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
My items I bought a week ago still say the 21st but if you buy them new it says April 3. Strange.
The delay isn't in the delivery end, it's in the warehouse supply chain end. So if you already ordered and the order went through, the objects were already in the correct warehouse and ready to go. If you order now, though, it really depends on what you order. Some things ship quickly, some take a month, depends on what they choose to move to their shipping warehouses.

Joelington

Sep 13, 2019
Canada
Seems to be hit or miss...
That being said, Amazon should probably not be charging people for Prime... Or at least be discounting it, as next day delivery is, for many, the main draw of that service and if they can't guarantee it, then it's kind of a waste.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be hit or miss...
That being said, Amazon should probably not be charging people for Prime... Or at least be discounting it, as next day delivery is, for many, the main draw of that service and if they can't guarantee it, then it's kind of a waste.
There's a global fucking pandemic, and your still getting a bunch of stuff online. cancel if you want.

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
Ordered pepper spray for my wife and it got here pretty quick.

given she's Chinese and recent rise in anti Asian racism I'd say it qualifies as essential.

Lace

Oct 27, 2017
If they're legal where you live, I think a taser would be better.
You can power through a taser you can't power through pepper spray to the eyes. The taser is good for audio deterrent but for stopping power nothing sucks more than pepper spray (for a non lethal weapon). You'll be immobilized for quite some time.

There's a video of Johnny Knoxville discussing the worst pain he's experienced on Jackass and he claims it's pepper spray.

RedVanguard

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Ordered a part for my PC and came a day EARLIER than expected. Lol. Probably won't buy much more for now, but found that amusing.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Either you want them to work the workers to death or you don't.

Bezos is the devil! Kill the rich! Uh wait.. 4 weeks for crayons?