• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Amazon Prime Video on Wii U no longer supported as of September 26, 2019, offers a $25 credit towards a Fire TV device

Oct 25, 2017
I know most of you won't care, but my family actually uses this app on the Wii U on a regular basis (specifically for Tumble Leaf for our kids).

We just got this email:

randomhugs

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably the only reason I still use my Wii U. I hope this means a Switch app is coming.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
considering a fire tv stick is a pretty damn dope streaming device and you are halfway to the 4k version there thats a DAMN good deal

Jon Carter

Oct 27, 2017
I have a Fire TV Stick but I preferred using the Wii U GamePad. I don't give a fuck what people say, the Wii U was a good system.

Axisofweevils

Oct 25, 2017
I've said this a 1000 times, but its so weird we don't have these apps on Switch. Especially as we have Stranger Things the game now....

babyzelda

Oct 31, 2017
The Wii U Netflix App is amazing, since it can play on the TV and the gamepad simultaneously. Perfect for watching a show with your sweetie while also making dinner, or whatever other circumstances put you in slightly different spaces. I feel like The Amazon Video app was supposed to feature its X-ray vision thing, but I think the one time I tried to use it, it was kind of slow, so idk. They cancelled The Tick so I don't even know if there's a point in Amazon video anyway.