dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
Just when you think we can't get any more mileage out of the "It's on the launchpad" stuff, here they come again with yet more evidence of how blatantly they lied about that in order to con people. I don't think any of these games are actually finished. Shark Shark doesn't have the dash function of the original - supposedly left out because it'd be too complicated for people to grasp in 2020/21/22/23/24 etc. - but is that the actual reason? Or is it just that they slapped together a 90% complete game and decided to sell it anyway? We already saw that shitty "racing" game demo that didn't even have AI...how's Astrosmash? Any glitches or bugs in it? Wouldn't surprise me. Their solution for Amico home and running the games is evidence enough of the bodge job they've pulled with half-finished code that has no business being near any storefront.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
I can't believe that the "testers" (that were definitely not just sent consoles for being loyal shills) didn't notice such a huge error with the game. Shocking!

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Oops. You forgot to add AI to your game!

This popped up on Reddit today, turns out one of the only Amico games released (Cornhole) without proper AI, so its always set to below easy mode...

Words... I have none lol. They legit should make sure the games they are releasing at least have the bare minimum, but then again didnt a racing game get a price increase when AI racers were added to it? Its insane that this whole thing is still ongoing...
Remember when they would release games so bug-free that they wouldn't need patches?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Edit:
Wasn't a big selling point of the Amico that games would be released and there wouldn't even be a way to patch them?

Lol, lmao.
Yeah!

DECK’ARD

Creator of Worms
Verified
Nov 26, 2017
UK
I decided to watch a video review of the Amico killer-app Cornhole.

It's truly awful, I don't think I've seen a less appealing game.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
Every time you see some news or information showing how they've somehow got even more ridiculous, just remember... there are still some people out there looking forward to the games and thinking that the console is still coming.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
Does the Facebook group still exist?
Oh yes.

64PEt9Y.png

The odds are that at some point, Tommy has told somebody, somewhere that Worms would be releasing on Amico. I'm sorry for ruining your night. Might delete this.

6zXkz1b.png

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Everytime this thread is bumped i feel the urge to re-watch the Hbomber video and the Slopes timeline

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You're not a true gamer if you aren't willing to download Amico Home and put the Co back in Co-op

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
I love how the Amico weirdos have managed to pivot CONSTANTLY throughout this whole thing. They bang on about simplicity and ease of use being the key to success, now they think it's absurd that anyone could see problems with needing to link up two phones/tablets together via wi-fi just to be able to play these mediocre-ass games. Oh yeah guys, you're right, grandma will definitely be able to manage that...that's much easier than an NES!
Now they're buying stick on buttons and little thumb socks in order to try to make this shit remotely playable...these games that could only ever be played/enjoyed fully on an Amico controller, BTW. Oh, and now a few of them are excited about the possibility of a partnership with some guy who's farting out an android box called Bash Box...

It's amazing just how deluded these people are, how easily they're able to switch positions at the drop of a hat and contradict themselves left and right based on what John Alvarado says online at any given time.