• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered Pearl and Marina, and Solaire. Really looking forward to them. Especially Solaire — I love EZA's reaction:

scrapple

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Curious, is their a site that lists amiibo rarity? I have a few that might be worth something....

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Just came back from Target. These were listed at $9 and I left with a few packs of Mario Sports Amiibo cards for $3 a piece.

29187232_1021483889929krgn.jpg

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
Yeeeeeeeah...somehow the eBay exclusive joke ended up becoming real after all over there. :\

tenderbrew

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Bit the bullet and picked up the 6 MH Stories figures over the weekend. Now only missing Qbby (for figures, don't have cards.)

PrintedCrayon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seadome
I've purchased the Metroid Amiibo and a Waluigi one (someone save me from myself)

Any word on Pearl and Marina Amiibo in the UK? Can't seem to find a preorder anywhere?

Koren

Oct 25, 2017
It's gone now, but it did take almost worryingly long.
Indeed...

It's not the first time Amazon de stays far longer. Sometimes because they had huge stocks compared to France or other countries. I hope it's the case...

Scalping needs to become illegal soon. I want my amiibo
Some will argue it's fair free market. What I don't understand is why stocks are abysmally low...

any word on Solaire on Amazon UK or the UK Nintendo store?
Will it appear there? It won't be sold on Amazon fr, FNAC and Micromania got the whole stock (first time it happened) About Nintendo store, it's the first non-Nintendo Amiibo...

Koren

Oct 25, 2017
Seems so...

Still annoyed and pissed about Solaire. Argh... Why such a limited release?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, have just seen that the thread about the Amiibo on Game UK was bumped, they've been faster.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man it's been ages for me and this community. (The CDN variant in the old country). I think I have all Smash series minus Corin, all Mario minus wedding, some splatoon, all AC, FE and one shots and half of the Zelda line.

Feels nostalgic looking back on the hype.

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017
with smash coming this year makes since on why we havent seen many amiibo releases they are probably gearing up for smash line 2.0, though im really hoping they dont go that route my poor wallet couldnt handle it.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
with smash coming this year makes since on why we havent seen many amiibo releases they are probably gearing up for smash line 2.0, though im really hoping they dont go that route my poor wallet couldnt handle it.

Bleh, I hope not. Just do the new characters that show up. I don't need yet more versions of the same characters. Much rather them do re-releases of the old ones for the veteran characters.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

No. Nonono. No.

...only if the new designs are used. PLEASEEEE no alternate poses like from the trophies!

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
You will rebuy new poses of every character and you will like it!

I'm gonna need a bigger OT

Deleted member 12509

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I would be very upset if they restarted the Smash line for the new game. Just reprint the older ones in waves.

ReBirFh

Dec 8, 2017
I'm still salty that I missed Majoras Mask, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword link amiibos.

PtM

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
I have a confession to make.
I had the opportunity to get supreme Samus for twelve bucks, but hesitated since I already had the Smashmiibo. Now it's firmly at 19.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
I just wish I could buy the ones I wanted easily and for retail price. I hate how limited this shit is :(

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Just hit me

What's gonna become of Bowser Jr. & Mii Fighters now that TRU is closing down? They gonna be just sold at all retailers now? Or they not worth reprinting at this point.