User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why doesn't Joe get two threads?

No+patrick+mayonnaise+is+not+a+race+_9bc98d26f171d81f69dc13acd2d8e320.png

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
I've been following his in-progress Anthem coverage and he has been patient with the game: noting its issues, talking about what he has liked, letting his squad-mates speak, etc. All the while, never hiding his frustration with how the near-final build was coming together.
I have eagerly awaited his final video on the released game.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck you legitimately spend more time loading then you do playing the god damn missions. Holy. Fuck.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
"4/10"

He has never messed up a review number imo. Damn he is consistent as hell too.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
The opening to this video is hilarious. Why is it so hard for game devs to make open, immersive worlds without having to navigate through menus and loading screens to get to where you want to go? It feels like RPGs in the late 90s and early to mid 2000s had more open world design and fewer loading screens than modern games like Destiny and Anthem.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, those terrible Andromeda style NPCs that stand around.
The opening to this video is hilarious. Why is it so hard for game devs to make open, immersive worlds without having to navigate through menus and loading screens to get to where you want to go? It feels like RPGs in the late 90s and early to mid 2000s had more open world design and fewer loading screens than modern games like Destiny and Anthem.

A good portion of the loading screen effect in Anthem is due to having a really bad inventory system. You can't switch on the fly, so you have to go back to the hub anytime you want to do things, which involves several loading screens.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
This video is a sample taste for those who haven't bought the game yet on just how time-consuming and pace-breaking Anthem's loading screens are.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been following his in-progress Anthem coverage and he has been patient with the game: noting its issues, talking about what he has liked, letting his squad-mates speak, etc. All the while, never hiding his frustration with how the near-final build was coming together.
I have eagerly awaited his final video on the released game.

Yeah. Say what you will about Joe, but you xant say he doesnt do his work. His reviews are in depth in a way I appreciate.

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Scathing review...pouring more fuel on what already is a massive dumpster fire. Classic Joe. That first two minutes of his review says it all. Straight gut wrenching.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
15:45 I'm actually laughing, 3 Assault Rifles and they're all just the same gun model with different colors. How anyone at Bioware and EA could think that's even remotely acceptable is beyond me.