Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Spent all morning grinding fish bait. I've got 70 pieces and my friend is mailing me another 30 later today for an even 100.

Day 6 - the stringfish WILL be mine tonight.

Hummel003

Mar 23, 2020
EUKhfFJUMAAnggN

Some game box arts
How did you get those?

vemodalen

Nov 14, 2017
I don't have much to offer, but I'm opening my northern hemisphere island to see what happens. I have pears and peaches and coconuts. The Dodo Code is FJJG9. Turnips are 81 Bells and Mabel has her shop set up.

Last edited:

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
No villager in the campsite today sadly, I assume you don't unlock amiibo use for it until you get your first visitor to move in?

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey gang, I've just gotten my first camper and invited them to move to my island permanently. I've also laid out the remaining house plots Nook, but I still can't seem to check my island rating with Isabelle!

Do you all know if there's a different criteria to unlock that? I want to hit that 3-star rating ASAP for my man KK
I think it unlocks after the first camper moves in

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
I love hearing about people who are having birthdays, weddings, and other events on animal crossing due to social distancing. It's cute. I haven't seen my daughter in awhile and animal crossing has helped us keep in touch and have fun during this all.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I converted a few Switch icons to patterns, some come out better than others. New Horizon's smoothing can make them a bit wonky when imported, though.

p9hyHmn.png

I actually use Photoshop to manually reduce them to 32 x 32 and lower the amount of colours first, so the tool has a better chance.
Good stuff!
Yea, it's one of the reasons I wish that terrain manipulation was unlocked earlier. I'm holding on building some stairs/bridges until I can terraform a bit.
I managed to find a spot right next to a waterfall that doesn't look goofy, but yeah, terraforming would be perfect right now.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I have some planted black roses that I am open to trading. Looking for some DIY stone fencing

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have turnips selling for more than 100 bells that I can visit?
Reddit is a good place to look for high turnip prices. But you have to be really quick or risk waiting an hour or two while the host goes down the list of comments. If you don't want to do that, my island is buying for 152 bells per turnip. Let me know if you're interested.

Jun 8, 2019
Alright Era, here's the deal.

My current hot item is the hearth, selling for 10,000 bells. After unloading this as much as possible, I am currently iron-constrained. I am looking to see if anyone has extra iron to offer (will take as much as possible). I have a surplus of oranges, three extra bamboo wands, and a bunch of bamboo shoots, in case those are appealing to anyone.

I am also looking to make progress on my flower collection.

Looking for: All Cosmos, All Lilly, Red and Yellow Tulips, White Hyacinths, Yellow Mums

Nook's Cranny currently selling: Orange and White Windflowers, Red and Yellow Roses, White and Yellow Pansies.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Reddit is a good place to look for high turnip prices. But you have to be really quick or risk waiting an hour or two while the host goes down the list of comments. If you don't want to do that, my island is buying for 152 bells per turnip. Let me know if you're interested.

Sure. What's your dodo code?

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think everyone's first camper is a smug villager.

Seems the predetermined villager order is jock/uchi (starting two), then lazy/peppy/normal (three house plots), then smug (first camper). After that players can finally get control via amiibos and such.

Yeah I've heard the same. Julian or Marshal are what I'm hoping for.

billsmugs

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Alright Era, here's the deal.

My current hot item is the hearth, selling for 10,000 bells. After unloading this as much as possible, I am currently iron-constrained. I am looking to see if anyone has extra iron to offer (will take as much as possible). I have a surplus of oranges, three extra bamboo wands, and a bunch of bamboo shoots, in case those are appealing to anyone.

I am also looking to make progress on my flower collection.

Looking for: All Cosmos, All Lilly, Red and Yellow Tulips, White Hyacinths, Yellow Mums

Nook's Cranny currently selling: Orange and White Windflowers, Red and Yellow Roses, White and Yellow Pansies.

I can bring 90 iron and some red tulip and white hyacinth seeds. Would love a bamboo wand and bamboo shoots and happy to take any spare oranges.

GoldStarz

Oct 25, 2017
I think everyone's first camper is a smug villager.

Seems the predetermined villager order is jock/uchi (starting two), then lazy/peppy/normal (three house plots), then smug (first camper). After that players can finally get control via amiibos and such.
Wait is that why my one villager hasn't moved out? They can't until the camper moves in?

Status
Not open for further replies.