iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
LY7DqNq.png

Text only OT2
Revisit OT1

Bunny Day: April 1st - 12th
Hippity skippity, hoppity ho! It's time for Bunny Day in New Horizons! Once a year, the yellow bunny Zipper will visit your island and set you tasks to discover hidden eggs. Hidden deep in the ground and far in the ocean you'll have to dig and fish to find the pesky eggs hidden from your sight. Turning these eggs in to Zipper, will result in gifts such as egg themed props and furniture. This year Bunny Day takes place on Wednesday April 1st and end on Sunday April 12th. This gives you a whole 12 days to go completely egg crazy.

The Stalk Market
Every Sunday a lil' boar called Daisy Mae will visit your island, she only appears in the AM so make sure you talk to her before 12PM local time. She will be selling turnips for a random price (usually between 90 and 110 bells). What's special about Turnips is they can be sold for varying prices at Nook's Cranny on your or other people's islands. Timmy and Tommy will give you the price of Turnips twice a day when asked except on Sunday, they give these prices in the AM and PM. It's best to share your prices twice daily with other Era members and especially on the spreadsheet and Discord (see below for links). Join fellow members islands who have high sell prices with your turnips to make a hefty profit! Play the Stalk Market carefully and you'll be swimming in bells in no time at all.

The Island Designer
After a certain point in the progression steps in New Horizons, you'll unlock a new app on the NookPhone called Island Designer. This will initially grant you the ability to lay paths on your island. Once you receive the Island Designer app, additional unlocks will be available to purchase with Nook Miles in the Nook Stop. These unlocks include the ability to terraform your island from creating and altering rivers and waterfalls as well as building up to breaking down cliffs to create height variations across your island. Furthermore, you'll have access to a number of path permits to create paths in different styles, colours and even with custom designs. The Island Designer app will take the design process of your Island to the next level!

OT1 and OT2 by iFirez

ebiHBjg.png

A message from the OT Creator

Hey all, I wasn't expecting an OT2 so quickly from Animal Crossing – but here we are! I decided to make this OT unique from OT1 with 3 new panels covering new info. Unfortunately, due to the current lockdown I'm not at my house with all my design files for the original OT so I've had to remake all my design elements to match what I did for OT1 but I think I got pretty close. I hope there's some useful information here for people and I look forward to another 400 pages with all of you! Big thanks to all the 300 or so people who voted on the title for this OT2 as well, the results of which you can see here: https://www.strawpoll.me/19654420/r - the winning title was suggested by ElectricBlanketFire so I think it's our duty now to catch as many Black Bass' as we see (Don't get the title reference? See this image to be enlightened!).

If you want to suggest a title for OT3 (if this thread hits 400 pages again) then @ me in your post iFirez and then format the post as such: "Animal Crossing: New Horizons |OT3| <title suggestion>" throw suggestion somewhere in your post too so when I go looking for these I don't miss yours.

I'm already working on the next OT I'm involved in which is a collaborative effort (I won't be the OP on it so keep your eyes out for OTs that look like my designs because it won't be posted by me) and there's lots of other games I'm really interested in designing OTs for this year, so this won't be the last iFirez OT – not by a long shot!

If anyone wants to trade fruit or play some New Horizons together my Switch Friend code is: SW-0864-4228-2602 - see you all on the Island.

Remember to check your Turnip prices often and submit them on the spreadsheet and let people in this thread and on the discord know if you've got a high sell price! I submit my prices at 8am and 12pm daily so that everyone can see my prices promptly. You can also discuss Turnips in more detail in the spin-off Turnip Trading thread by Pirate Bae linked below. Make sure you reply to this thread to be able to see the links to the Discord and Turnips Spreadsheet hidden below too.

Extra Links
Enduin's Turnip Tracking Spreadsheet
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
The Animal Crossing Era Community Discord Server
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will ask my question here again:

Do you need to sell parcels first in order to have people at your camping or was I just unlucky to have mine empty two days in a row?

Woffls

Nov 25, 2017
London
Noice. Just built my first bridge and now crafting stuff for my first new residents. Bit of a slow burner but having a good time with my first AC.

e: assume this has always been the case for the series, but New Horizon's pun game is on point. 👌

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Beautiful OT.

Do I need to bury turnips? how many should I buy?
Thank you for taking the time to create OT2.
Just passing by to say this is a great OT as usual.
Happy to do it! Continuing my designs from OT1 into this OT and adding some new vital info that we've learnt since I made OT1 seemed like a no brainer. I also wanted to do something 'new' for OT2 rather than just a duplicate of OT1 so I hope this suffices.

I give this thread title at least a C+
Maybe next time the Sea Bass can win out ;)

Anyone wanting to submit titles of an OT3 if we get there (400 pages/20,000 replies) can do so, I've put some info in the text only section of the OT for people who want to submit titles that will be considered for a vote down the line.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
Noice. Just built my first bridge and now crafting stuff for my first new residents. Bit of a slow burner but having a good time with my first AC.

e: assume this has always been the case for the series, but New Horizon's pun game is on point. 👌
the series has always been the pride of dads everywhere, but new horizons ramped up the pun game after new leaf dialed it back a little

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I managed to sneak one of my own screenshots into this OT too :) The left screenshot on the Stalk Market panel in the image OT has me stood with Daisy Mae clapping. Ahhh... the memories.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
My daughter is asking what she shoudl do (as a second player) as the game seems to give barely any tutorial info at all - vs the quite heavy handed tutorialising when I started.

Anyone else found it hard going as not the main player?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Ah, so this is where the people now go to talk about New Horizons.
How quaint! I, too, shall partake in this social activity, hurk!

PeterVenkman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the "spend all my nook miles to shop for specific neighbors" phase which is fun, albeit a bit unexpected in an AC game. Wound up picking Kiki as my first post-campsite neighbor.

I'm also going broke

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Looking to trade the following fossils:
  1. Archaeopteryx
  2. Juramaia
  3. Tricera Tail
  4. Brachio Chest
  5. Tricera Skull

Nov 5, 2019
Warning for amiibos. I don't think you're able to use them to kick out existing villagers UNTIL you have the max 10 villagers. I tried inviting a camper after 3 days when we only had 7 villagers and no new plots. They simply stated they couldn't move in.

Status
Not open for further replies.