Status
Not open for further replies.

TXULJ

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
Does anyone know the name of the poles with two flags hanging on each side? I would love to trade for some.

Also if anyone has black street lights would you mind trading for some red?

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
So apparently there aren't many birthday themed gifts, my remaining villagers who are just now waking up are giving me the usual array of random furniture and clothing.

Also add Blathers to the tiny list of NPCs who don't wish you happy birthday... So far it's just been him and Nook.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the poles with two flags hanging on each side? I would love to trade for some.

Also if anyone has black street lights would you mind trading for some red?

That's the market place decoration, you can only get that either via linking AC Pocket Camp with your game, or having someone who has access to it send it to you.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of don't want to reorganize my island to better access the secret beach... I actually kind of like how if you keep it closed off, and put a monument on it that it's way off in the distance.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any way to remove a custom design from the Able Sister's shop without replacing it? I put a custom design up there because I wanted to customize the shop interior with my designs, but I didn't know villagers would buy and wear it. It looks terrible on them and they just keep wearing it even if I complain to Isabelle.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
KK Slider finally dropped by my town on Sunday, and I unlocked the Island Designer App.

I was dinking around with paths tonight and maaaaan it's frustrating that you can't put paths down at 45-degree angles.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no :( is it a thing you can make infinite of? Otherwise I doubt anyone is going to want to sell it to me.
You can buy as many as you want, linking Pocket Camp just unlocks a little submenu in Nook Shopping. Pocket Camp is also free, so if you have a compatible phone it should be pretty easy to just download and link.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
OMG I couldn't find this thread I thought I was losing my mind lol.

So the upgraded Nook is crazy. I just bought a Grand Piano for 260,000 bells damn that was expensive! I might actually give it to Marshal since his house seems "high end" :)

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I'm building a double staircase leading down to Redd's. It's a good thing I left the back of my island natural.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
So it looks like your villagers expand their dialogue the more you befriend them, I got a lot of new things today.

Some of the double personality convos are pretty amusing, I missed a lazy one, but the after math showed both of the villagers upset. Most of the time my villagers get a long though.

EWI4rfNUEAElP-U

There was discussion about villagers of the same base personality having sub-personalities? Is that actually true? Audie and Chrissy are pretty much the same, only Chrissy seems to mention she has a crush on K.K. and has in several different convos, Audie doesn't.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Oh no :( is it a thing you can make infinite of? Otherwise I doubt anyone is going to want to sell it to me.
I can order that item for you if you want?
So it looks like your villagers expand their dialogue the more you befriend them, I got a lot of new things today.

Some of the double personality convos are pretty amusing, I missed a lazy one, but the after math showed both of the villagers upset. Most of the time my villagers get a long though.

EWI4rfNUEAElP-U

There was discussion about villagers of the same base personality having sub-personalities? Is that actually true? Audie and Chrissy are pretty much the same, only Chrissy seems to mention she has a crush on K.K. and has in several different convos, Audie doesn't.
You have two awesome peppy villagers :O
Luckily my secret beach was close enough to the left edge of the island that I could just terraform a little path from the top of my western beach.
Same here. I have a path behind the cliff just wide enough to reach that area. It still looks "secretly" hidden.

Oct 25, 2017
My Favorite convo so far was a recent one between Katt and Bob talking about actors and free food and she was so over it lol.

Funnily enough she had a similar discussion with Zucker long ago but handled it differently by more being baffled at Zucker's thought process and trying to set him straight.

Not sure if that previous convo played a part but it was hilarious to watch unfold

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
One of my starter villigers asked about moving out today so I guess eventually all of them are gonna ask about leaving even if you talk to them everyday.
Same thing happened to me, which caught be off guard cause he was my BFF. Like I talked to him EVERYDAY, sent him letters, gave him gifts, etc. I let him go though. If someone asks I'll always tell them to follow their dreams.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
EWJAV-bU8AAeZSn

My new line-up after nook miles RNG, my new cranky member is Fang
Nook Miles Islands I went through:
1. Flo
2. Pink Monkey
3. Gaston
4. Flo again
5. Sad blue duck
6. Monty
7. Vic
8. Rex
9. Al
10. Curt
11. Ed
12. Brown hippo
13. Zucker
14. Drake
15. Del
16. Zucker again
17. Deli
18. Lionel (have an amiibo card)
19. Charlise
20. Apple
21. Goat with sideburns
22. Pekoe (would have taken but I have 3 normals)
23. T Bone
24. Sylvia
25. Harry
26. Wolfgang (have an amiibo card)
27. Stella
FELL ASLEEP HERE
28. Fang

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
My wife just mentioned that they probably use turnips because stocks in Japan is pronounced the same as turnips - 'Kabu'

Nintendo love their puns

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
So can I invite a mystery island villager before building the empty lot? Or is it a mad scramble of islands after building and before Tom nook sells it?

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Wow the update lineup looks great! Plenty of things to look forward to. I think AC can absolutely benefit from GAAS done right.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm only Missing the following fossils:
Diplodocus
  • Tail
Stegosaurus
  • Tail
Ammonite

I have extras of:
Dinosaur track
Diplo chest
Iguanodon torso x2
Mammoth skull
Megacero skull
Megacero torso
Myllokunmingia
Quetzal torso x2
Spino torso
T.rex skull x2
Tricera skull

Anyone up for a trade? I also still don't have any lilies or white mums so if anyone has a shop selling those I'd highly appreciate a trade or a visit

edit: updated after successful trade, list above is accurate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.