• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
ZhugeEx showing his ass a bit with that tweet. Stick to the charts and let funny people make the jokes.

Don't get salty because he's right. You can see it in this thread and you'll probably see it on twitter later. People for some reason hype themselves beyond belief with stuff like this even though they've told you what to expect.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
First time using Mixer and really impressed.

Set it to 1080 and I've noticed it drop I guess to 720 on a few occasions momentarily but other than that, solid, no drops to 360p or skipping around like you get with Twitch.

This was also clearly not going to be Xbox Direct, you've only yourselves to blame if you thought they were gonna reveal the next Halo or whatever.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Those parrots are kissing during this interview.

I knew this would happen after the red parrot was checking out the blue parrots chest.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They teased "a major Xbox Game Pass announcement", "news on upcoming Xbox updates" and "a first look at what's coming next for PUBG" as well as a "Sea of Thieves focused" stream. That's exactly what this is. Read beyond the first sentence.
I did but I wouldn't even have to because nothing about Cities Skyline is major. Halo is major. Minecraft is major.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
They've shown one bundle, which was actually just given away as a competition prize. Thats a pretty pathetic comment - from a moderator on here no less.
Butt.hurt.

Lol I'm done with this thread before it gets me banned, but y'all enjoying this show should focus on enjoying the show and not calling others pathetic for not liking this show lol.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The Game Pass segment is completely backwards. They spoke in detail about all of the big games released already in March. That's what it should be every month for the games coming next month. That would be worth watching and fun reveals. Do the show on the 15th or 20th of each month if it's too early for reveals now.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Not sure what people were expecting, clearly never watched Inside Xbox in the 360 days. The show is meant to be an infomercial almost with a deeper dive into some upcoming content / games.

Doing it live monthly with a few lite-announcements is all they ever pitched it as. People expecting a Nintendo Direct style show are crazy. It was never pitched as such.

Escalario

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned for low-quality posting and console warring
This stream is a perfect example of why gaming would lose nothing if Microsoft would go 3rd party.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
yeah, I don't think Microsoft overhyped this one.

Some clearly had the wrong idea, and several people pointed out promptly that this wasn't like a Ninty Direct at all

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
You people thought a bi-weekly/monthly Xbox show would have game reveals

Like how shortsighted are you ?

I know right, I think the Nintendo Direct hype has gotten to people wanting MS to do something similar.

If it wasn't a monthly thing yea probably would be disappointed but as monthly is what I expected.

NexusGamer

Dec 8, 2017

It has been 45 minutes and I am still waiting for anything other than Sea of Thieves and Mixer plugs. One game being added next month to Gamepass is barely an announcement. Where is PUBG? Far cry? How long is this going to drag on. They are starting to repeat the same Sea of Thieves bullet points over and over at this point.

The internet overhyped this. Microsoft didn't tell that this was the next game announcement event. They didn't compare it to Direct.
Jeez...

I never compared / expected it to be like a Direct.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Of course this is an ad, what else would it be? Everything they do is to try and get you to buy their shit. Just like any other company. If you're surprised, I can't help you.

LordBaztion

Oct 27, 2017
Lima Perú
literally,I opened mixer to run this in case they gift something for watching and listened to the cities announcement, then closed it.
I did not miss a thing.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just another way to be informed. Read a press release, read a forum thread or watch this for something a little more personal and maybe a treat or two. It's cool insight here and there, they'll grow into it. If you don't like this format, that's okay.