Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
The idea of "raising voting awareness" just makes me laugh. It is not possible to get through a single day without being yelled at to vote by at least a hundred different sources. At this point nobody is still trying to decide.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
The idea of "raising voting awareness" just makes me laugh. It is not possible to get through a single day without being yelled at to vote by at least a hundred different sources. At this point nobody is still trying to decide.
Yeah, the audacity of these Congresswomen to use this platform of 300,000+ viewers to talk about a general election that is coming up in a few weeks.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the audacity of these Congresswomen to use this platform of 300,000+ viewers to talk about a general election that is coming up in a few weeks.
Imagine the vod hits, and youtube clips. This is going to be all over the place. The total Twitch, youtube, and facebook views on the people streaming in this game right now is just the start.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017

maybe it gets some to actually get off their asses and vote instead of putting it off until it's too late or whatever.

I've known the type, just need that little extra shove

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
Everybody knows what the fuck Pepsi is yet they still keep running ads for it ... Baffling

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

Not everyone's as tuned in as you are maybe. Not sure why it's a bad thing to try and reach a wider audience.

Are you being inconvenienced or something?