Status
Not open for further replies.

maks

Oct 27, 2017
Shes getting streaming equipment today....its possible to be up and streaming in one day?!? Im so old.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Ok thanks. I thought so but I did not want to presume. The death of the English language is not something I am happy about, but I guess I am getting old...

I mean, if you asked if someone wanted to join you in something and they came up to you waving, seems obvious to me. Physical body language predates language, lol.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
She should play with Hasan.

But hard avoid all of the "pro" Among Us streamers, that would get toxic quick.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was a couple of years back, he was doing a QA on his stream. There was a Youtube video of that part but it seems it got removed now. He now refuses to answer questions about Turkey.

Turkish politics are very complicated, many Genocide recognizers support nationalist parties, Perincek is especially popular among diaspora due to his "standing up to the imperialist west" antics. Cenk supports him, it's really unsurprising that his nephew does too.

Diaspora see Turkish politics very differently than people actually living in Turkey. People like Cenk do not have the hardships of the poeple living there but he does have the voting rights and he uses it according to his own needs. Guys like Erdogan and Perincek put up really nice "faux leftwing" stage shows to attract millions of citizens living abroad.

Thankfully Hasan is not vocal about his views for Turkey, thousands of Turkish Americans voters follow him.

Hasan is not a nationalist and is incredibly critical of turkey. What the hell is this take.

Harusame

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
It would be pretty awesome if AOC played Among Us with OTV and friends.

The lobby would be pretty stacked if it was AOC, Poki, Toast, Sykkuno, Lilypichu, Valkyrae, Ludwig, QuarterJade, Hafu and so on.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Almost at 100k followers before even streaming

lmog

Jun 17, 2019
Brazil
Guilherme Boulos, brazilian left-wing politician, who is running for mayor of São Paulo, was also playing Among Us. Would be awesome if he joined AOC.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd fucking die if they got Hasan on there but he's not clean enough to be around a politicians.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
I'd fucking die if they got Hasan on there but he's not clean enough to be around a politicians.

He sounded like it's already confirmed on his stream today.

And they'll have no problem gaming with him, Ilhan Omar and numerous other politicians go on Chapo, so this should be no problem. Kamala did just back out of an interview recently because of his KHIVE song though, lol.

Arynio

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow! I thought this was about Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity! Lol!

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
180k followers without having streamed before. So glad that this is happening, love her!

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for this but I sincerely hope she's got good mods. Her chat is going to be a dumpster fire otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.