Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I hate the phrase "sus" and look forward to it being dead.

91sn32Q.jpg

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
What? No, he did say he was gonna vote for Perincek in Turkish elections in one of his streams. Hasan is a wolf and he's not even hiding it, he had an Asena ring on his finger and his twitter moniker is "Hasan the Hun". Common things among other graywolves.
That's hella surprising, I had no idea the dude was a Grey Wolf~

I did see those rings on campus, but I assumed it was a fashion thing among some Turkish students, lmao

Nov 27, 2017
We're still not confirmed it's happening tonight, right?

I hope she's able to play a couple of rounds ahead of time. Of course I'll still be interested to hear what she talks about, but the actual games are gonna be pretty boring if it's a bunch of pro gamers showing her how to play. They need to get the right mix of people.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna be peak content for Pecker. I'm happy for him.

Hopefully chat can chill for a few hours (doubt it lol).

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like ilhan omar might be joining too

6pm PST/ 9pm EST -unofficial time confirmed by Hasan

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, won't be able to watch this live as it'll be 2am in my time zone! Will watch the stream afterwards though, they usually are in the person's profile on Twitch right? (Don't often go on Twitch so I'm hoping this is correct)

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Damn, won't be able to watch this live as it'll be 2am in my time zone! Will watch the stream afterwards though, they usually are in the person's profile on Twitch right? (Don't often go on Twitch so I'm hoping this is correct)

Yes, in past broadcasts.

Dang, ilham with the neat profile photo.

7bb2b6ae-dc37-4cd4-ace5-b6ce13465bbc-profile_image-600x600.png

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
This is going to be amazing. Hasan is one of the only people I watch on Twitch so I'm glad AOC (and hopefully Ilhan) chose to stream with him.

Ilhan Omar is now also confirmed.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell this is like the ninja drake stream
But with people I like

Nov 27, 2017

Pokimane's comments say that Toast will be there. It'll be interesting to see what kind of group they have as far as gamers vs. non-streamers go. It's got to be fun and a good mix of focusing on the game and focusing on whatever other topics AOC wants to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.