• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Great game! I hope they support it well. Looking forward for seasons to start.

Dec 5, 2017
I am one of these unique players, I have truly loved playing this game. An absolute joy, they took what blackout tried to do and made it so much more fun and inventive. Kudos respawn

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely deserved

This is the best BR game I've played. Hope they keep updating it regularly because I'm really loving it

SleepSmasher

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Finally EA has another hit on their hands besides their EA Sports titles. Here's hoping Anthem does good in the coming weeks as well.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was only able to get a couple matches in and the movement and "game feel" is just so good. Guns also have a nice kick to them.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They deserve it.

This is the best BR experience so far, IMO.

I can't wait to see what they do with this!

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Easily the best BR right now, Islands of Nyne was almost it but it died a quick death

Jul 26, 2018
Awesome! I'm having a blast playing this game compared to other BR games tbh. This is something I will stick to for a long time.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Anthem is so screwed man, way to "EAt" yourself

was that clever? nah seems kinda wack lol

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wow nice.

Is it normal for me to have utterly shit FPS in this game? even the menus aren't navigatable on 720p and I have a 1050Ti

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
Can't wait to play.

Good on Respawn. The deserve nothing but success.

That saifc, hope they keep in mind that fans deserve a Titanfall 3.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is kinda funny that what it seems to be EA next hit will be a game with zero marketing before launch

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
It feels great but that's because Respawn are awesome. I just wish they kept more of the Pilot abilities and traversal from Titanfall 1 and 2 and the ability to just play solo instead of matching with a team of 3 each game.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Well deserved. It's all I've played today.

Matheus

Oct 30, 2017
Brazil
I love titanfall, but i was skeptical of this. Blown away after playing it. It's SO good! Really hoping people get on board so respawn can support it

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i hope they aren't couting all the users with old cpus that crashed when trying to enter training or a match

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I love Respawn in general so I'm happy for them, even though personally I have no interest in BR PVP games

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
It's a good time. Had a lot of fun playing it. Wouldn't have given it a shot if it weren't free to play after getting burned by Blackout; very smart decision.

Here's to continued success!

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
This feels like a hit. Such a silky smoothe experience and the class based heroes add a lot to the genre.

DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
AAA studio responsible for Titanfall paying top FPS Twitch and YouTube influencers with reports "leaking" on the weekend receives a million unique users to play a completely F2P game.

I used to work for a small-scale F2P MMO company and you'd be shocked at the Day 1 dropoff and how misleading unique user counts can be in the long term. Either way, we'll be watching Apex Legends' career with great interest.

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Still blows my mind that it took them this long to make a BR game in Titanfall universe. Also that engine and gunplay is godlike, feels good to run around and pull the trigger.