• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Opener and tag title match were some good shit on Beyond so far.

Butcher and Blade seem like a pretty cool team.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
So if you are wondering why Sonya will probably never be a featured singles star, her promo tonight after Worlds Collide will probably be very clear why. It was absolutely dire.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm glad King of DDT is single elimination. Don't think I could deal with another round robin on top of BOSJ next month.

(I'm going to be skipping so much BOSJ, I just know it.)

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
The Insiderz are Mansoor and Brennan Williams, and they stream stuff to twitch with some NXT stars popping in from time to time. Rhea Ripley showed up today, and dropped some slurs on stream.

It's worth noting that Mansoor and Brennan also defended Dijakovic's white nationalist tweet/rant claiming that it was okay because both of them are minorities.

To be honest while Mansoor and Brennan can probably get away with the really awful shit they do on stream, I don't see Rhea being afforded the same privilege considering she's a regular on NXT UK.

The Maharaja

Oct 25, 2017
The Insiderz are Mansoor and Brennan Williams, and they stream stuff to twitch with some NXT stars popping in from time to time. Rhea Ripley showed up today, and dropped some slurs on stream.

It's worth noting that Mansoor and Brennan also defended Dijakovic's white nationalist tweet/rant claiming that it was okay because both of them are minorities.

To be honest while Mansoor and Brennan can probably get away with the really awful shit they do on stream, I don't see Rhea being afforded the same privilege considering she's a regular on NXT UK.
Jesus, I wonder how much longer they can prolong this without consequences.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Who's gay in NXT that Brennan can say 'hey can you please speak for all gay people and give her 'THE PASS' like I did

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Regal will take care of it on twitter don't worry

This is a learning moment, nothing more

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Those dudes are largo for life, have to wonder if jeopardizing someone they see as a huge future star will be what finally gets the office to pay attention

At absolute most I'd expect them to not stream anymore though, they won't do shit

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
when's the last time the fucking UP UP GIRLS posted some problematic shit online?

D40c9DqUUAAWIT3.jpg

that's right, never

they just post some squiggly lines and shit it's not even words

Oct 25, 2017
On another note, believe the hyperbole. Ronda is actually fucking terrible in MK11. Great game, but fucking hell, they couldn't just get her MKX voice actor back? Her performance is so bad that it distracts from moments that should be fantastic

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know what they thought they were getting when having someone who's not a trained actor doing voice-over work.

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
On another note, believe the hyperbole. Ronda is actually fucking terrible in MK11. Great game, but fucking hell, they couldn't just get her MKX voice actor back? Her performance is so bad that it distracts from moments that should be fantastic

Highly disagree. She's at least on par with the Cassie Cage VO and some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.