Votes: 283 35.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 347 43.3%
  • Used to be

Votes: 172 21.4%

• Total voters

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
I technically did indulge in console wars back when internet didn't even exist (I know it existed, it just wasn't in it's modern form, far from it), Sega vs Nintendo baby! (Genesis/MegaDrive vs. SNES/SFC, good old early 90's)

Still, I dunno if that could qualify as "fanboy". And man most of Era wasn't even born haha!

Oh well, old man yelling at clouds.

Edit: There are a number of things I love obviously, but I'm always hyper-critical, especially against stuff I love (because I still wish it to be better). So no, I don't think "fanboy" applies.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I've never been much of a fanboy for anything. The closest I've been is Nintendo in my teens, but I play anything on anything if the concept grabs my interest.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, I'm a fan of certain franchises and consoles etc., (otherwise why would I play games lol) but I'm not one to argue over which game/console is better, and I'm certainly not one to get offended if someone dares mock a game I like.

Unless of course you dare suggest Crystal Kingdom Dizzy was a bad game, in which case I don't think I can be held responsible for my actions.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing wrong with being overly enthusiastic about a certain kind of games/the products that a certain publisher make. It's ok to have emotions, biases and not looking for constant neutrality đź‘Ť

Just don't be an ass about it.