BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
do you find yourself sexy, beautiful, attractive? Do you get what you want in life? Ace interviews? Make the preferred gender swoon?

How does that feel for you? Do tell

I'm wondering because I feel like it must be interesting to be a model or actor and pursue using your looks as a career. To be that confident.

I take selfies but I wouldn't model

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
i'm svelte, aquiline, voluptuous, handsome, and zaftig, all at the same time

they whistle and call me "babychunks" down at the Gulf station

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My wife tells me I can be pretty sometimes, Personally tho, I feel like I look a bit chubby/weird.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've managed to kiss a girl or two in my time so clearly I am.

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017
This is an image of me in real life so I'll let you be the judges:
I27vXMe.jpg
pretty handsome right?

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Fuuuuuck no.

I can maybe pass for average on a good day, in nice clothes, from a good angle, if you have low standards.

EDIT: Oh wait, are we supposed to be posting photos?

In that case, here's me.
(This is the only photo I have of myself online. I really wish I'd worn a better jacket.)
MeResized.png

Last edited:

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm classified by technical terms as a cutey. I'm not the most handsome dude around like a movie star, but I'm still decently good looking. So I get by on my slim cute geek with hispanic charm that has a can do attitude.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
I look average enough. I have good features and bad features. I feel confident and don't really struggle with any aspect of life. I'm far from a model but don't feel the need to hide in a bell tower and befriend stone gargoyles.

Someone married me and decided to have a kid with me and it's not because of money.
What do they look like though?
kidding

Oct 25, 2017
México
I think I'm a 3/10. I think I need a better haircut, lose a few pounds and dress better and maybe I could be a 4.5/10 guy.

My cheeks are very big, my chin is very weak (I don't like my profile at all), my nose is too big, my ears are too big. And I'm getting old too (almost 35).

6Yxvsk2.jpg

2tDkrHM.jpg

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
If I cut my hair and shave and dress nicer, then I guess I could be.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Hell no! I coast by on dry wit and pop culture knowledge which is enough to win over some people.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I'm pretty skinny :(

But then I don't really care enough to do something about it.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No. There are definitely people who find me attractive but I'm not exactly the standard for beauty for sure.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have a full head of hair and I'm tall so in the over 30 year old crowd that puts me in a good spot. Fatter now but wife is very pretty, so I'm good.

I'm overweight, so it tends to be irrelevant tbh.

As you get older it depends on your other attributes. It's sexist but guys get away with being overweight much more easily than women, especially as they age. (From a societal acceptance perspective)

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
You know, people talk to me all the time, they say, people are saying, they say I'm a human Adonis, best looking person around. Believe me I'm the best.