Amnesty

Nov 7, 2017
Don't know. I have a good body but I am a 5'9 guy with light blond hair. So it doesn't appeal to everyone.
I had a few girls whom I never met asking for my number or saying they were in love with me (drunk at a party).
But I have a really hard time getting hot girls.
My confidence can go from 10 to 0 in an instant but it's moslty around 5.
You have a hard time with women you find attractive because as you said, you're not very confident. You have to bring more than a 5 to that game.

Also, nobody is going to appeal to everyone, no matter how attractive they are.

Dan.

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
London & Taiwan
I think I'm ok, OLD THO. gf is far prettier.

wc3fpNj.jpg

Vish

Oct 28, 2017
Depends on where I'm living.

When I was in NC I was pretty. Now that I'm in Oregon I'm not.

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Depends on where I'm living.

When I was in NC I was pretty. Now that I'm in Oregon I'm not.
I had that experience when travelling in Latin America. In Australia, I never got a second glance. I get off a plane and suddenly I became Charisma Man.

I'm Latino, so my theory is that it's a twofold effect:
1) I'm much, much closer to the ideal of male beauty over there than in Australia
2) At 178cm (~5'10"), I'm actually pretty tall for a Latino

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know what to think about my looks. On the one hand, I see myself in the mirror and think that I'm attractive af. Hell, I even managed to attract some pretty girls in my home country, including a beautiful, young girl who's easily one of the top 3 most attractive girls I've met in my life. She's taken, though, so I never thought of her as any sort of option.

On the other hand, I live in Canada, where it's likely that I don't quite measure up to the local flavor. Then again, I'm an introvert, so I haven't really put myself out there. Also, seeing myself in pics doesn't do any favors for my self-confidence. I guess that balances out, since I would probably be quite cocky otherwise.

Edit: People have also told me that I'm attractive, plus my brother has caught at least two different women checking me out, though both instances were several years apart. Other than that, I have no idea what North American women think of me in general.

Last edited:

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I don't find myself pretty. That's more for girls.

Good looking or handsome? Most of the time.

I work in a field where I have to look good 200% of the time.

El Mariachi

Oct 31, 2017
Austria
Beautiful women hit on me, so I guess I am.

It's quite hard work though with all the training and diet. Luckily I love both the hard training and the healthy and strict diet.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Yes. I have been told so by men and women of various ages so I'll go with it.

Women seem to like that I am tall and have long eyelashes with big eyes and a deep voice. The gay men seemed to like those things but also that I had good hair.

I am also still carded for alcohol by teens and people in their early twenties even though I am well above 21, and they always seem amazed when they read my birthdate. They always think I am around 25 tops. Oh, to be young again.

Nos

Oct 27, 2017
I already posted a picture here but I shaved my beard a few days ago.. so here is a before and after.

https://m.imgur.com/a/KdUxSel

All my girl friends wanted to kill me but I need a change once in a while.. screw em :)

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
i'm friggin hideous.

But have accepted it. Have a semi decent life otherwise.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty but I'm also pretty fat. Could model easily if I slimmed down, but fuck that. Food is life.

I've got charm but being married has to come up in the conversation so me and shorty will have to meet up next lifetime or something.

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't tell you. I was morbidly obese but lost 200 lbs and while I'm fairly thin now, that kind of experience leaves you with all kinds of body image and self worth issues.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I read this as petty and was about to answer.

Anyways, I can be pretty. However, if any of you really want to see pretty I suggest looking in a mirror.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
No sir. I'm average looking on my best days.

Thinning hairline, terrible skin, a little over weight, massive forehead and a giant square face don't go together very well.

I did lose 20 pounds over the past year but unfortunately it's done nothing to help my face.

Lady Justice

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I'm hyper critical of the way I look and find really hard to judge myself.
I'm a transgender woman

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
The low scores some people give themselves say more about their confidence than their looks.

If you think your looks, your body, or your clothing don't look good, I recommend trying to improve yourself instead of sitting here and complaining about it. Step outside your comfort zone and move that ass. You can do it!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again (or you know, doing nothing), expecting things to change.

zuf

Oct 25, 2017
Above average but only when my hair is cut short on the sides. Girls give me the eye left and right when I'm fresh from the barbers but once that shit grows out, my game drops considerably.

Euphoria

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
My wife tells me that I've always been ridiculously confident.

Not sure if it's due to looks though. I'm just confident in general regardless of what's going on.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel I'm like a decent 7-8ish face-wise. Gotta lose a bit of weight before I can really consider myself pretty though, and really need to keep a steady dyejob. Beard comes out like 3 different colors :/

Not really, I'm a goober.
47463204_126718728330384_453562320417718272_o.jpg
Goobers are the best kind of pretty though, u pretty