• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Not sold on this game yet, I can't get a clear picture of what they are going for.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
I guess Atlus must be really happy with their PC sales when they are also streaming it via Steam.

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
images

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Shame it's Atlus exclusive. I would think their employees have seen enough of the game at work. They should show it to general audiences instead.

Celestial Descend

Corrupted by Vengeance
Aug 15, 2022
I'm betting on August as the leak suggested. It feels like 2024 is getting an abnormal amount of high profile JRPGs.

Kirby64

Aug 16, 2020
"United Kingdom" of Euchronia
damn this game will be easy, you can win the game and become king by introducing the local populace to good food

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Social links at night, combat in the daytime. Can't see such a big departure from Persona working - hoping to be proven wrong though.

JasperMyst