• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lightsong

Nov 11, 2022
Let's not give Pokemon too much credit... until they give up the two versions shtick, they're still very much having their cake and eating it too with multi-releases.
Eh, you are not supposed to buy both versions, so it's not the same. The updated versions like Ultra Sun and Crystal and stuff, that was more what I am thinking about and they ditched that at least for DLC.

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the compression in the stream was awful. Watching the trailer up now on YT and it looks so much better.

MimosaSTG

Jun 7, 2022
They need a better bit rate presentation... because that was pretty bad. Couldn't really tell what the game actually looks like.

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
It's weird to me that they are using half of the SMT ability names but renaming a bunch of them. Like there's Tarukaja and Mudo just being Tarukaja and Mudo, but the elemental attacks and healing have all been renamed. Dei, Cyc, Bot, Blizz, and Kande seem to be out healing, wind, fire, ice, and lightning respectively.

Oct 31, 2017
"We have a special treat for everyone who stayed to the end!"

*plays Persona 5 bathhouse activity but it's on a ship now I guess*

Pre-order NOW!

2630-m.jpg

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
The narrative, game play music, UI! Pretty much everything has me so pumped honestly one of my most anticipated JRPG's of the year!

Oh and physical for XBOX folk? GG Atlus.