• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017

Philip Rucker @PhilipRucker

former AG weighs in on Trump directing Sessions to resign -->

Eric Holder @EricHolder

Anyone who attempts to interfere with or obstruct the Mueller inquiry must be held accountable. This is a red line. We are a nation of laws and norms not subject to the self interested actions of one man.

Former AG wants to run for President.

And, I'd vote for him.

I don't know where NBC is getting this report that Rosensten is no longer overseeing the Mueller investigation. And, I'm not familiar with Department regulations concerning the authority of an Acting AG's power to oversee certain investigations.

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
So Lindsay Graham has been slow jerking Donnie this year. He's clearly in as the replacement, huh?

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I can't help but wonder if this was Trump lashing out over that bad press conference and all the questions about Russia and Mueller.
Seems like Trump was already planning this, except that they likely assumed they'd have the House as well as the Senate.

Him being extra pissed off af the press conference was because they didn't get the House.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
C'mon guys I'm sure the investigation is going to go up in smoke because the former Director of the FBI forgot to make copies.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You guys ready for shit to go down in the next few days fam

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Whitaker looks like slightly fatter Agent 47.

merlin_81970889_4ecd0d65-0114-450f-8cf0-8aaef8ca0928-articleLarge.jpg

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ready to hop on the Metro and protest at the gates of the White House if he does the unthinkable next.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know if the groups planning on protesting Rosenstein's firing still have a plan in motion? Is it the first Saturday following the firing, given it happens?

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Really scratching my head at all the:

"The timing looks so bad!"
"The optics are terrible!"

comments in here. Have y'all been asleep since November 9th, 2016? These fascist fucks don't give one iota of a shit about how any of this looks. They. Do. Not. Care.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Carol Leonnig @CarolLeonnig

I'm told by a Trump adviser that @realDonaldTrump is considering Whitaker as a temporary replacement -- will do extensive interviews to consider a final candidate.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest loser here is Jeff Sessions. Not only did he give up his Senate seat and become Trump's personal toilet, but now he gets to see marijuana legalized in two more states and he can't do shit about it.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank Christ Dems won the House. Imagine the fascist power moves he'd be making right now if they hadn't.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Really scratching my head at all the:

"The timing looks so bad!"
"The optics are terrible!"

comments in here. Have y'all been asleep since November 9th, 2016? These fascist fucks don't give one iota of a shit about how any of this looks. They. Do. Not. Care.

They 100% care because otherwise Mueller would've been fired last year or at any point before the day after midterm elections